Digital Range & Product Manager, IKEA Home smart
- Älmhult, Sweden
At IKEA Home smart we develop smart products and digital solutions to enable a smarter life at home for people all over the world. We are curious and passionate about creating solutions that solve real-life problems and help people realize their dreams. All on their terms. Because we believe everyone deserves a smart home. To succeed, we look for new ways of integrating technology and digital solutions into furniture and life at home. We explore opportunities throughout the home and we work closely with other Business Areas to both drive transformation of existing range and develop new smart products to attract new customers to IKEA. We’re still at the beginning–there is lots more to come. Are you the one we are looking for to join us on the journey?
As Digital Range & Product Manager you will play a key role in the growth plan of Business Area (BA) IKEA Home smart and the development of our range of digital products and solutions. BA IKEA Home smart drives the development, provision and improvements of our digital products and services. We are doing this through the use of new and existing technology and agile delivery methods to deliver at pace. You will be lead the work of our digital eco-system, and all functionalities and features, with a clear focus on delivering great user value. You will contribute to the creation of one digital IKEA range and roadmap and will lead the digital range offer strategy and development in BA IKEA Home smart. Your work will be based on a collaboration and engagement across our department and you will represent users throughout the delivery process and use their feedback to set the continuous development.
Furthermore you will:
- Together with stakeholders create a digital range and product roadmap by identifying strategic digital range movements and secure their implementation
- Visualise, communicate and clarify the long-term strategic range movements and direction before and during the development process
- Lead the team of highly enthusiastic Digital Product Owners to perform and deliver to the BA and IKEA digital range and product plan, by creating preconditions for successful implementation of the digital range movements
- Guided by the IKEA key values, you will create strong and trustful networks and relationships in collaborative processes
- Collaborating with our retailers to secure an optimal offer of digital products, solutions and services
Digital is the core in you and you are guided by the strong desire to make a better everyday life for the many people around the globe. We are looking for you who know how to be the leading voice to advocate our user needs, to mirror our global and diverse customer base. Inspiring leadership is your guiding star, as well our vision and strategy, also when you are leading in the unknown. Your decisions are based on respect for insights and reality, at the same time as you dare to influence to make a difference. You are passionate about leading and coaching people in a constantly changing environment. We believe that your excellent communication skills will enable you to lead and inspire across solid and dotted lines. You find it highly motivating to identify and lead big strategic initiatives that creates big digital range movements and increases commerciality.
A bit about you:
- You have a great passion in Life at home as well as customer and user needs and dreams today and tomorrow, incl. trends/movements on a global level to create digital products and services
- You are a humble leader with extensive experience from strategic development and international business
- Senior experience in progressive development of new digital products and solutions
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams in a dynamic time, where the future still is to be discovered and the sky is the limit
- You are an excellent stakeholder manager, and you are business-minded with a simple and straight-forward communication style, which builds credibility and trust
Please send us your application – CV and letter of motivation – in English. Last day for application is 6th of December.
We really want to get to know you, so make sure you tell us why you would be a good fit for this role. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Recruitment specialist Maria Fröberg Larsson, +46 (0)766 190 996.