Supply Operations Developer (temporary assignment)
- Warsaw, Poland
Temporary assignment - 18 months
Supply Chain Operations (SCO) organisation with its 700 co-workers connects our customers with IKEA products in a simple, affordable and sustainable way. We deliver excellent transport and logistic solutions today, tomorrow and over time by optimising replenishment solutions, defining physical goods flow capacity needs, managing the goods flow, sourcing & developing transport & logistics capacities and leading & securing Supply Quality.
We contribute to customer satisfaction through securing customer perceived availability, delivering lowest cost over time, leading towards sustainability and ensuring the right quality for all services.
You secure excellence in total Supply Chain operational performance and its further development, in close cooperation and alignment with all relevant supply chain stakeholders. You contribute to reach customer perceived availability at the lowest total cost (considering impacts of quality, safety, service performance, sustainability and other supply chain costs securing optimal replenishment solution).
Your main assignments as Supply Operations Developer are:
• You secure logistical operational performance from end-to-end perspective as it is defined by respective set of KPIs/PIs within given geographical scope
• You align with supply chain stakeholders to secure logistical operational performance, as well as create preconditions for smooth and efficient Supply Operations
• You lead the implementation of new replenishment solutions in alignment with relevant stakeholders and in close cooperation with Service Provider Operations Developers
• You identify & define constraints together with internal stakeholders to secure preconditions for efficient supply operations and you follow-up on the compliance of our stakeholders and secure the execution of market-relevant plans
• You validate and optimise sending and receiving capabilities as a link between all supply chain stakeholders. You change, maintain and continuously improve replenishment solutions. You act upon fluctuations to avoid performance disruptions and increased total cost. You propose new logistical set-up to support logistics cost development. You identify and proposes volume consolidation opportunities and mid-receiver needs. Collaborate with Category Area Teams; support logistic development in new sourcing countries
• You secure right information on constraints and availability impact to our supply chain stakeholders
We want you because:
• you have an university degree in logistics, economics or other relevant background and worked at least 1-2 years with logistics/supply chain processes
• you have experience in logistical performance and developing of win-win throughout the entire supply chain
• you have experience in implementation of decided concepts, working methods and tools
• you have the capability to build fact-based business cases in close cooperation with relevant stakeholders and find win-win-solutions within the supply chain
• you have good presentation and communication skills and the capability of building effective and trustful relationships
• you always strive to reach goals with a high level of energy and motivation and are confident to make independent decisions
• you enjoy interacting with many different people and networks and always have the customer and cost in focus
• you are fluent in English, both written and spoken
Submit your application as soon as possible however not later than December 6th 2020. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidate.
We look forward to receive your application, in English!