SCD - Solution Architect in Supply Chain Development
- Helsingborg, Sweden
Solution Architect in Supply Development Area Execution, Delivery & Settlement
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people – our customers,
co-workers and suppliers.
IKEA is on an exciting growth journey becoming more accessible to the many people. We are investing heavily to develop and digitalize IKEA into the future. IKEA Supply Chain Development will support this journey by delivering expertise in business development while safeguarding running business. This way we empower our co-workers, customers and suppliers with the right solutions to optimise the customer experience and contribute to a growing IKEA.
Our Supplying system landscape is grouped into different Development Areas and today the Development Area Execution supports more than 15 000 users throughout Supply in the areas of Order, Customs and Delivery & Settlement. Delivery & Settlement domain mainly support and create the pre conditions within the area of Transport management and related activities such as settlement, Carrier integrations, master data, transport network and document management. Main solutions in our portfolio are IKEA Transportation Management (ITM), Cargo Network System (CNS), Solution Document Engine (SDE), Logistic Base Data (LBD) and DES. Within D&S we also drive the transformation initiative ITM Prepare for Growth (IPG) to replace CNS with ITM Platform. As our current Solution Architect for IKEA Transportation Management Platform now moves on, we are looking for a replacer.
The assignment includes:
- In a close dialog with stakeholders, create and shape business and IT-related ideas into current state, future state and transition states to guide the detailed design and delivery of business solutions.
- You will be responsible for detailing IT functional and non-functional requirements, for given business requirements, in the business solution development process.
- To secure, develop and review high-level design; approve low-level design of the solution; and provide guidance towards service improvements and service transition.
- To secure that IT solutions, in scope, fulfil the agreed functional and non-functional business requirements.
- Govern that the design of the IT solutions conforms to the solution architecture and is efficient, meet business requirements and is based on a holistic architecture.
- You will be responsible for securing the architecture vision and goals of the Delivery & Settlement area in the solution architecture and the system development process.
- In close collaboration with IT architects, lead solution activities within the domain; establish solution/infrastructure design in accordance to the architecture; define and design the data exchange aspect of information flows between solutions; and provide technology advice.
IKEA is rapidly moving in to a digital future and we need you to support IKEA on this journey. We need someone who is curious, structured, challenging and fearless. You have a software development background and documented experience from solution architecture.
Do you have what we are looking for?
- Experienced and knowledgeable in Oracle Transportation Management (OTM) product and related family of products.
- Solid understanding of different modules of OTM and experience with at least 2 end-to-end implementations.
- Preferably experience in transformation of OTM on-premise solution to OTM Cloud solution including designing external components in Azure/Oracle PaaS to handle OTM customizations.
- You are interested in business and like to see how IT can enable people to achieve business results. You feel comfortable to explain technical information to people in a simple and easy-to understand way.
- You are able to interact with strong stakeholders confidently – understand them and their needs as well as making them understand you.
- You have excellent analytical skills. You are able to see the big picture as well as the details and to structure information and derive conclusions and consequences out of them. For you, quality is important.
- Are experienced in using models, methods and tools within analysis and design and have solid knowledge of general IT frames e.g. standards, infrastructure and platforms, frameworks, development concepts and processes. If you know or even work with IKEA IT landscape, it will be a bonus.
- Are able to work in an environment where the pre-conditions may change from one day to another and where we need to deliver these changes with short notice in order not to risk breaking laws and regulations.
- You have strong social and communication skills and are enthusiastic, driven and structured.
- You are fluent in both spoken and written English and have the desire to work in a simple, effective and understandable way.
Does this sound like your next challenge?
We look forward to receive your application in English no later than the 8th of December but please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidate. This position is based in Helsingborg and will require some travelling.
For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Recruitment Specialist Jonas Levin at +46 728 86 53 84. For more information about the position, please contact or Mikael Nygren, +46 732 32 12 42.
We look forward to receive your application!