Purchase Agreement Validator
- 4133 Pratteln, Switzerland
IKEA Supply AG (ISAG) is the main wholesale company within the Inter IKEA Group, owning the goods in the IKEA Distribution Centres world-wide. The main functions located at ISAG are Supply Chain Operations, Supply Chain Development and Finance.
Purchase Agreement Validation, part of Finance Operations, is function that formally validates Purchasing Agreements under an assignment of ISAG signatories. It secures that Purchasing Agreements are established according to IKEA policies and rules and reacts on deviations.
We are now looking for a new colleague to join us as a Purchase Agreement Validator!
In this role, you validate and verify the content of the Purchasing Agreement including compliance to IKEA standards, working methods and rules. Upon a positive outcome of such validation, you then confirm that the suggested Purchase Agreement is ready for final decision/signing.
Your tasks further include:
· Create, maintain and update the current data
· Coordinate seller related changes (name, address, legal form, bank etc.)
· Answer questions from the organisation connected to the related documents (for ex. Termination letters, letters reg. payment-assignments etc.)
· Forward the suggested agreement electronically to Purchasing Offices for signing by the Seller
· Support updates of rules and working methods connected to the above areas
We believe that you have/are:
· Minimum 3+ years’ experience in working with legal contracts, documents and requirements (purchase contracts preferred)
· Legal/paralegal background, preferably
· Good understanding of definitions and characteristics of legal entities (companies)
· Accuracy and excellent detail orientation, well organized and strong follow-up skills
Ability to see the big picture as well as the details
· Ability to communicate with the many people in various functions and build strong trustful relationships
· Ability to present issues in a precise and simple way to decision makers
· Enjoy working together across functions and teams
· Working in a diplomatic way giving best possible service to the business partner
We are looking forward to getting to know you! Please submit your application (CV and cover letter) in English, the last application day is November 30th.
If you have any questions about the role, you are welcome to contact Christian Herwig, Finance Operations Manager, [email protected]. With questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Helena Grönberg, People&Culture Support ISAG Finance, at [email protected].