Business Developer, Comfort team
- Khimki, Moscow Oblast, Russia
At IKEA Purchasing and Logistics, we want to make the most of our competitive advantage of economies of scale. Our large-volume approach enables us to invest in efficient industrial production set-ups and focus on affordability, accessibility, sustainability and quality. In Purchasing and Logistics Area North (Moscow office) we have suppliers in Russia and Kazakhstan. Our office is located in Moscow with a 105 employees.
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
Your tasks will include:
- Setting and executing business strategy, goals and action plans for your purchasing team (Board material products);
- Establishing long-term partnership with existing and potential suppliers;
- Taking full responsibility for KPI results of the business and work results of your purchasing team;
- Constantly monitoring the market and search for the new opportunities for business/cost development;
- Ensuring that all products are purchased according to the Best Buy principal;
- Support IKEA of Sweden in the product life cycle process;
- Securing that materials, products and suppliers capabilities fulfil IKEA requirements;
- Pro-active work together with other teams/stakeholders to integrate opportunities;
- Constantly working on cost development, production costs optimization, product/production quality development and secure full availability for the customer;
- Implement Category strategy and goals on supplier level.
Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- Experience in Purchasing at least 3 years;
- Production experience is a great plus;
- Leadership abilities, experience from a managerial position as a plus;
- Fluent English;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Higher education (technical, economics, management or business as a plus);
- Capability to identify business opportunities and deliver results;
- Capability to create trust and relations, in order to build long-term partnership with the suppliers;
- Ability to make Risk Analysis and Scenario Planning;
- Readiness to travel within Russia and abroad (up to 50% of time);
- Legal knowledge is a great plus (understanding of purchase agreement package);
We offer you:
- To gain experience, which is really different from what you have done before;
- Challenging tasks;
- Possibilities for further professional, career and personal development;
- Supporting and experienced management, business environment and good working atmosphere;
- Office located in Khimki (Moscow region).
We look forward receiving your application, in English!