Team Manager Package & Store Communication
- Älmhult, Sweden
Team Manager Package & Store Communication
What if you could inspire to make everyday life just a little bit better?
The answer is simple: You can. This is what motivates us at IKEA. We’re constantly searching to find new ways to be better. We use insights from real life at home all over the world, learning about the needs and dreams of people. We use our home furnishing knowledge to help inspire people with ideas and solutions that will help them live the life they want.
At IKEA Communications, we’re people-centric, have a passion for making great stuff, and we aim to be the best communication partner for the whole of IKEA. We work closely and together with our colleagues across IKEA, creating state-of-the-art communication at the lowest price. Located in Älmhult, Sweden, we’re a melting pot of many different nationalities and cultures. Because in order to make things better for the many, we want to involve people from all parts of the world. Nonetheless, we never forget our Swedish heritage that forms the backbone of who we are today.
We’re on the lookout for passionate doers, idea makers, creative thinkers - people who want to find answers to everyday problems in people’s lives, for society and the planet.
Within IKEA Communications, four new Communication Assignment Areas have been set up with the purpose to lead and develop, with an end-to-end accountability, state of the art communication to the lowest possible cost.
The Product Communication Assignment Area will as IKEA’s communication partner, lead and develop a clear communication offer for all IKEA trademark users and end-to-end accountability for all product communication assignments to make the product sellable, connected to IKEA communication plans. Product communication assignment includes but is not limited to product: Pictures; Films; Stories/Text; 3D Models & Conversion; Assembly Instructions; Law & Warnings; OnPackage design, Store Communication; among others.
We’re now looking for a Team Manager in Package & Store Communication to lead and develop business and people together, each managing a team of creatives producing global communication within the Product Communication area, leading to a positive impact of the business and strengthening the IKEA brand towards an exciting and challenging future.
As a Team Manager you will…
- Lead a high performing team of diverse competences, enabling excellence in execution through efficient and effective ways of working.
- Lead and deliver as part of the team and the assignment according to set business plan and agreements. Deliver and other communication assets within the agreed frames (quality, time, budget).
- Develop the current communication need as of today but also making sure we are meeting our customers digitally going forward
- Secure process touch points and inter dependencies as well as collaboration with internal and other stakeholders.
- Optimize the production flow through lean processes and contributing to development of production methods, tools and innovation within the area.
The Team Manager in Package & Store Communication are a person who is passionate about leading and developing people to perform at their best. A person who strives to find the most efficient ways to work in a team to deliver excellence in projects and production. A person who manage stakeholder relationships, creating synergies and collaboration where needed. Someone with the ability to develop people to meet the competence needs of today and tomorrow along the development of the business. A person with passion and awareness of the importance of technology supporting an efficient production and enable digital creativity in communication deliverables. A person who can cultivate an innovative and idea-driven culture that enables co-workers to explore and share ideas and reinvent creative production in the challenging, rapid changes we are meeting.
- Experience working with and leading a team in a high-volume production environment with tight deadlines.
- Experience in leading and developing competences.
- Experience of project or production management and production management methods and tools.
- Good knowledge about the IKEA strategic landscape, IKEA concept, brand, and values is a plus.
- Experience working in a multicultural, creative and inclusive work environment
- Fluency in English, spoken and written.
This is a place where you can focus on doing what you love. There are no dress codes or closed offices. No day is ever the same. All ideas are welcome. Everyone tries to pitch in when needed, and failures are seen as a way of learning. When you enter our building, we want you to feel that you can inspire billions of people all over the world.
Are you ready to make the world a little better, together? We want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your application, in English.Please note that this position is in Älmhult, Sweden. (During the summer vacation time, our recruitment process will be longer, thanks for the understanding)
We do not accept applications by e-mail. If you are one of the candidates we think have the required experience we will contact you by email or phone to plan a telephone interview. In some cases recruitment processes may take time, so we kindly ask you to be patient in this regard.
For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Recruitment Specialist Jonas Levin at +46 728865384.