- 4133 Pratteln, Switzerland
IKEA Supply AG (ISAG) is the wholesale company within the Inter IKEA Group belonging to IKEA Supply, owning the goods in the IKEA Distribution and Regional Customer Distribution Centers world-wide. The main functions located at ISAG are Transport & Logistics Services, Supply Chain Development and Finance.The Finance organization at IKEA Supply AG (ISAG) is responsible for financial matters of the entity including among other financial planning, performance reporting, decision-making support, pricing, external accounting and reporting, tax management, customs and connected business development. We register financial transactions and secure compliance with local and international accounting and tax regulations/standards.
As a Accountant you secure a proper and efficient accounting and reporting for the Food Wholesale business at the given quality level keeping all deadlines.
Your tasks further include:
- Responsible for correct application of Inter IKEA Group Rules/Guidelines on accounting and financial reporting with the accounting areas of responsibility.
- Ensure an accurate and timely balance sheet reconciliation.
- Support for all accounting tasks, period reporting and closing activities for all entities.
- Stock accounting/valuation.
- Responsible for intercompany reconciliation with the other Inter IKEA Group companies.
- Contact person for the audits.
- Maintain the IKS (Internal Control System) based on IKS framework and rules.
- As-hoc tasks related to bookkeeping and accounting areas.
- Group Reporting according Inter IKEA Group Rules/Standards and deadlines
- Main contact for Group Finance regarding financial SAP reporting
- Local Reporting
Projects & Support
- Support for direct and indirect tax.
- Contribution to various projects: example testing, Canea.
- Asist in development and implement of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Link between business (Finance) and solution Area/IT.
- Deep understanding of financial flows in M3.
To be successful in this role you need to have/be:
Knowledge of accounting and financial processes
Knowledge/understanding of finance and supply chain.
At least 2 years in similar position
Fluency in English
Good Excel skills
Ability to take responsibility
Investigative and detail oriented
Well organized and structured
Good communication skills
Co-operate with others to achieve common goals
At IKEA, we continuously look for better ways of working, following our vision to create a better everyday life for the many people. It is in our culture to work together and to be open, straightforward and inclusive. If this sounds like an environment you could enjoy working in, please apply (in english) until 29th of November 2020.
For further information please contactLaurentiu Morar, Accounting Team Leader, tel: +41 796131587. For questions about the recruitment process feel free to contact Louise Orstadius, People & Culture Leader Finance, tel.: +41 (0)79 667 96 54.
We are looking forward receiving your application!