Digital Product Manager- Marketing & Communication
- Älmhult, Sweden
IKEA is on a transformation journey, building up the digital capabilities and data-driven, autonomous product teams to enable a personal experience for the many people. The focus in our digitalization of marketing communication is to enable effective planning, creation and distribution of impactful content across all channels and markets, all while enabling collaboration with partners and external parties across the globe.
To enable our transformation we are now looking for Digital Product Managers to join the product organization in our digital transformation team.
As Digital Product Manager you will lead the design and development of one or more of our Martech related products. These roles requires both a strategical business understanding as well as a technical understanding for the specific area. You will lead the development of the respective product areas using an agile way of working in combination with Ikea processes. There will be several positions as Digital Product Managers available, focusing on areas such as digital content (PIM, API’s), Content Ordering & Creation, Content Strategy & Plan and Retail Interactions.
As a Digital Product Manager you will be responsible for the design and development of digital capabilities and business opportunities into Marketing & Communication. Our joint goal is to enable efficient creation of impactful communication across channels and markets for IKEA customers and co-workers
Your assignment will include:
- Define and develop the digital product area vision, strategy, road-map and growth opportunities within your product area
- Lead the creation and tailoring of highly capable teams, securing critical competence to successfully deliver value through digital capabilities
- Secure a successful implementation of the strategic and technical roadmap for Marketing & Communication to enable creation of impactful communication across channels and markets for IKEA customers and co-workers
- Interact and collaborate with various roles across IKEA, franchisees and customers, to understand requirements and make decisions and trade-offs where needed to maximize business results, customer value and new business potential
- Proactively evaluate new technology and market trends and provide technology/digital recommendations and new capabilities in order to deliver better business result.
- Lead the design and delivery of the products by applying relevant IKEA strategies, complying with relevant frameworks, methods and tools, securing the delivery to the set objectives
- Be part of defining our digital strategy and the marketing related technology roadmap to meet our ambitions
- Challenge our existing ways of working by introducing new ways and thinking
You are passionate about business, cutting edge technology and appreciate the mix of turning that strategic thinking it in to practice. You get energized by leading interdependently through cross functional product teams. You bring with you the experience of agile, DevOps and you are the type of person that can see the big picture as well as the details. You are an excellent communicator who collaborate with you stakeholders to build trust and partnership, in order to reach and define our common goals.
You have experience within the following areas:
- Previous experience within product development, preferable in the Martech field
- Experience from development of relevant technology projects in an international company and environment
- Experience from design and delivery of digital communication technology such as Digital Asset Management, Product Information Management, Content Management, API creation, cloud services, marketing automation, CRM and e-commerce
- Experience with agile delivery and DevOps environments, in which requirements and solutions evolve through the collaborative effort of self-organising cross-functional product teams
- Have the ability to turn insights into actions and follow up on pre-defined KPIs
- Several years of experience in team leadership
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a rapidly changing environment and have a great attention to details
- Can easily see the bigger picture, set the right priorities for yourself and lead others to do so as well
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit, a strategic mind-set and are always focused on potential improvements and results
- University degree in Computer science, Marketing, Communication or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, with the ability to engage and communicate with senior business-leaders and Technology Leadership
We look forward to receiving your application in English latest 1st of December 2020. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidates.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Product Manager Anna Carolina Wiklund at [email protected] If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Recruiter Marie Sandman on +46 768545309