People & Culture Generalist, Purchasing & Logistics Area Central Europe
- Warsaw, Poland
People & Culture Generalist, Purchasing & Logistics Area Central Europe, Warsaw, Poland (temporary assignment)
The role of the People & Culture Department is to establish IKEA as the preferred employer by attracting those who share the IKEA values, ensuring development for all co-workers, inspiring them to perform and remain with IKEA by:
- Working in partnership with the business staff functions
- Ensuring the appropriate P&C processes and tools are implemented
- Actively contributing to the growth of business through people
As a member of our unit P&C function, you are expected to be a strong contributor to the development of managers and co-workers, providing P&C expertise and ensuring that the People strategy are locally put into practice in the most effective and efficient way.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Understand business context, issues and challenges to provide specific advice and support to managers and co-workers
- Ensure P&C-related compliance and take actions in case of deviations or improvement potentials
- Support in attracting, recruiting and maintaining talents based on business needs and facilitating competence flow within and cross-business units.
- Being a role model for IKEA Culture & Values and by that secure legal, ethical and moral perspective in people management and leadership situations
Are you the one we are looking for?
To be successful in this role you need to have:
- At least 3-5 years’ experience as an HR or an equivalent role.
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly with various audiences in English, both verbally and in writing.
As a person you need to be passionate about people and to have a strong belief in individual’s potential. You need to be genuinely interested in and have a solid understanding of IKEA business dynamics. You are self-reliant and motivated with the ability to work as part of a team as well as independently and have the ability to establish trustful relationships. Furthermore, you have good, documentation and communication skills. And last but not least are you passionate about our culture and values and the IKEA Brand.
If you have lots of energy, a strong drive and high commitment and you enjoy working in a divers and changing environment where there is still time for laughter every day, this could be the job for you.
This is a temporary assignment for 1 year.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!
This position is based in Warsaw, Poland. The selection process will take place continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidates, so please send in your application in English as soon as possible but latest 3rd of December. We really want to get to know you, so make sure you tell us why you would be a good fit for this role, and you do that under message to hiring manager.
For more information or any questions regarding this position and the recruitment process, please contact Haben Debessay, People & Culture Manager Purchasing & Logistics Area Central Europe at +48 797 526 665. Please note that we don’t accept application through email.
We are looking forward to receive your applications!