Project Leader, Plastic Team
- Prague, Czechia
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us!
PROJECT LEADER FOR COMPLIANCE AND CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
About the job
You will be part of the local business team in the PLA Central Europe, responsible for a global assignment in the area of compliance and continuous improvements with additional ADHOC projects. You will be part of the engineering matrix reporting to the EQL which reports directly to the category manager.
About the assignment
- Secure the compliance of all the products in cooperation with the category business team
- Cooperate with the HFB for continuous improvement projects related to product and process improvement
- Support the category teams to make analysis a draw conclusions taking the right business decisions a secure the implementation
To be successful in this role you need to have:
- Good leadership skills
- Knowledge of IKEA range and production processes
- Experience in leading projects and knowledge of project management processes
- Desire to be proactive, service-minded and result-oriented
- Ability to build relationships and cooperate with people in different units and backgrounds
- Ability to think out-of-the-box and critically in the constant search for ways to improve our products
- Analytical thinking, which you will use in analysing processes in projects
- Manage time well, to balance among various tasks
Is this your Next Challenge?
Submit your application as soon as possible however not later than December 6th 2020. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidate.
Please submit your CV in English.