SCD Solution Architect - Area Sourcing
- Älmhult, Sweden
Supply Chain Development area Sourcing is looking for a new Solution Architect to join and strengthen our Claims management team.
IKEA Supply is part of IKEA Range & Supply and is responsible for securing that the product offer is produced and delivered to our customers. We lead the supply agenda across many functions and work together with all business areas, different business units, but also retail markets to secure customer availability in all markets and sales channels at lowest total cost.
Supply Chain Development (SCD) is going into the next phase of a great journey. By gathering the end-to-end supply chain development agenda into one organisation, embedding process and the development and management of digital solutions into the business, we create the best preconditions for meeting the future with the right competences and business capabilities. By this we will also create the preconditions to a world class supply chain that enable IKEA to efficiently respond to the ever-changing customer needs.
The SCD function includes five areas; Sourcing, Design & Planning, Execution, Intralogistics & Market logistics. Additionally SCD has three assignments to lead and keep together the overarching development in the field of Technology in Supply, Packaging & Identification for total IKEA and the Development Networks to lead collaborative innovation approach around Logistics and Fulfilment.
Three support functions will be key to support the whole organisation: BN & Portfolio mgmt., Communication and People & Culture. Our mission is to design & secure the preconditions for a world class supply chain, run and improve everyday solutions, keep together and optimise the development and innovation agenda.
The claims management team assignment is to secure effective processes and secure efficient and user friendly solutions for deviation and claim management. We are just to embark on an exciting development journey towards replacing the existing legacy solution, with a modern and fit for future solution.
- Responsible for detailing IT functional and non-functional requirements for given business requirements in the business solution delivery process and project management (support with clarifying business requirements if needed)
- Secure that IT solutions fulfil the agreed functional and non-functional business requirements
- Secure, develop and review high-level design. Approve low-level design of the implementation of a business transformation with an IT component in order to support running business, provide guidance towards service improvements and service transition
- Govern that the design of the solutions conforms to the solution architecture and is efficient, meet business requirements and based on a holistic architecture
- Is responsible for securing the architecture vision and goals of the Purchasing area in the solution architecture and the system development process
- In a close dialog with stakeholders create and shape business and IT-related ideas into current state, future state and transition states to guide the detailed design and delivery of business solutions
- In close collaboration with IT architects lead solution activities within the domain, establish solution/infrastructure design on different levels in accordance to the domain architecture and provide technology advice.
Are you the right candidate?
- We believe you solid experience of IT development processes and of solution architecture concepts.
- We believe you are experienced in using models, methods and tools within analysis and design and have good knowledge of general IT frames e.g. standards, infrastructure and platforms, frameworks, development concepts and processes. Positive if you have experience from TOGAF framework.
- You have excellent analytical skills. You are able to see the big picture as well as the details and to structure information and derive conclusions and consequences out of them.
- You are able to interact with strong stakeholders – understand them and their needs as well as making them understand you.
- You are able to work in an environment where the pre-conditions may change from one day to another and where we need to deliver these changes with short notice in order not to risk breaking laws and agreements.
- You have experience from global implementation projects or larger solutions/platforms used in a global environment.
Does this sound like your next challenge? We look forward to receiving your application in English no later than the 26th of November. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidate.
For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Recruitment Specialist Jonas Levin at +46 728865384.