Business Support - IPIM
- Helsingborg, Sweden
Can you really reach out to the whole world, creating a better everyday life for the many people?
In Älmhult, Sweden you can. Älmhult is home to IKEA of Sweden. Here the IKEA range is developed and made available to stores and customers all over the world. We are here to offer a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at lowest cost possible. That is our promise, and we do this every day with great passion and energy!
The Range is our identity and the product information is an essential part of the IKEA Concept. New technology is changing behaviour and the demands for new ways to interact and share real-time insights are essential for continuous growth.
The goal of the IKEA Product Information Management (IPIM) programme is to create a foundation that enables a digital ecosystem with the IKEA range at its heart. It means exploring and designing how data – about and around our products – is created and captured, how it is distributed and made available. It is also about how co-workers, suppliers, customers and third parties can interact with it in all aspects. IPIM is a programme that covers the whole IKEA value chain and all IKEA retailers.
Does this sound of interest to you? You are in luck! Right now we are looking for a Business support – IPIM.
As Business Support you handle several varying tasks and support your colleagues in their day-to-day operations to run smoothly. You secure that our administrative routines are lean and simple, as well as communicated and supports all co-workers in the department.
As business support you will:
• Secure an efficient invoice handling and purchasing process within the department.
• Be responsible for general introduction to new co-workers
• Secure the administrative information flow and routines within the department
• Be responsible for asset- and access management.
• Be involved in the coordination of rebuildings and enable a good working environment within the department.
• Coordinate and organise common meetings and knowledge of processes and tools. Contribute to achieve agreed timetables and deadlines.
In overview, as Business support, you are responsible to provide support to the team in IPIM, with the following tasks:
• Review and improve internal administration in ways of working and best practices
• Resolve ad hoc coordination or administration requests
• Develop and make the administration efficient and enabled by digital tools
WHY WE WILL LOVE YOU
If your administration and coordination skills are as excellent as your ability to plan, structure and prioritize your own workload you will really enjoy this role. You need to be eager to improve our admin processes, be comfortable working independently while simultaneously handling multiple tasks and interfaces.
In order to shine and succeed in this role we wish that to you have:
• Passion for supporting others and always be on the look-out on what needs to be done!
• Experience in any administration related roles
• Ability to collaborate with numerous stakeholders and optimize our ways of working
• Ability to handle contracts, room bookings and other coordination assignments
• Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal English
• It is a plus if you are comfortable using and utilizing digital tools to make your tasks more efficient
As a person you are:
• Adaptable, enthusiastic and supportive, you have high energy and passion for helping the business to be more efficient
• Ability to connect people and ideas in both tactical and operational perspective
• Resilient, thorough and service minded
• Embrace and work by IKEA values
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
This role will be located in Southern Sweden - Helsingborg and report to Pernilla Kelvgård.
If you have any questions about the role or the process, you are welcome to reach out to People & Culture Recuiter Aivita Grockyte at [email protected]
We appreciate your application as soon as possible as we review the applications continuously. Please submit your CV and cover letter in English latest by 26th November 2020. Warmly welcome with your application!