Service Management & Operations Leader
- Delft, Netherlands
You see things a little differently. So do we. Leadership at IKEA is simple, clear and humble. We’re not fans of bureaucracy and complicated hierarchy. Come see things a little differently with us.
You understand and capture the IT part of business opportunities and are able to deliver service management and operations frameworks, practices and guidelines that enable constant development in IKEA and a better everyday life at home for the many people. Your background is in service management and operations and you have been a key person in applying IT services and technologies in seamless ways for business needs. With your versatile leadership you lead and support with longer-term strategic agendas and with operational implementation of IT platforms and operations with focus of the whole life of service delivery. You have a collaborative spirit and you are motivated by agile ways of working. You have good knowledge of modern technologies and you’re on top of global trends and developments and understand how they can impact IKEA. A fast-changing, global and complex environment is giving you energy and you are appreciated for your capability to build engaging and trustful relationships with colleagues, stakeholders and business partners.
You will bring solid IT leadership experience and you know a lot. You have extensive knowledge of DevOps success enablers, team leadership, IT governance frameworks, methods and tools required to deliver excellent IT service management and IT operations capabilities and preferably certifications in IT Infrastructure Library 4 set of practices and IT governance COBIT or similar.
Most of all, the IKEA values are close to your heart and you truly want to take part in creating a better everyday life for the many people.
About the assignment
As Service Management & Operations Leader for IKEA Franchise you will be a vital part of the establishing of a leading Service Management & Operations (SM&O) practice across Inter IKEA Group to deliver business services to the end-users. You will enable both DevOps and traditional SM&O ways of working for the IKEA Franchise digital products and platforms and to continuously develop, improve and evaluate SM&O capability, performance and effectiveness.
You will be part of enabling a strong and relevant IKEA franchise offer with embedded digital components by:
- Lead and drive the SM&O capabilities for digital developments, technology foundation and operating models
- Continuously improve existing and define new SM&O practices and frameworks for CI/CD highly automated guardrails
- Work closely with peers to make sure that SM&O capabilities are an integral part into frameworks for information management, information security, data & analytics, architecture and agile DevSecOps / PlatOps.
- Manage internal and external IT assets and work in partnership with suppliers to enable services adapted to multi speed IT delivery models and new technologies.
Inter IKEA Systems (Core Business Franchise) owns the IKEA Concept and is the worldwide IKEA franchisor. We are specifically responsible for the IKEA strategic framework, ensuring the IKEA Concept is updated, relevant, implemented and followed-up – together with all IKEA trademark users.
How do we do this? By enabling people across the IKEA value chain, and creating unique content to develop the IKEA business. Here are some examples of our different assignments.
- We develop solutions that will ensure a unique and successful meeting with IKEA customers.
- We lead the work around when and how IKEA expands in the world, enabling one common way of working with high impact at a low cost.
- We create the preconditions to strengthen the IKEA Culture and develop the right competence to meet customer and business needs.
An important part of our success is our unique culture and open working environment. Together, we create a workplace where everyone feels free to be themselves – to experiment, try new ways, and dare to ask, “What if…?” We believe in everyday personal growth and offer the opportunity to develop your career globally.
Read more about us at: franchisor.IKEA.com
A few more details for you
This is a 40 hour position and it is located in Delft, The Netherlands.
Please send your application – CV and letter of motivation – in English by Sunday 6th of December 2020. We really want to get to know you, so make sure you tell us why you want to work at IKEA and why you would be a good fit for this role.