Business Navigator - ICOMP
- Älmhult, Sweden
IKEA Components task within IKEA is to pursue the development of future unique and customer friendly solutions within fittings and components to the IKEA range. We create substantial cost and quality benefits for IKEA in our development and trade of raw materials, components and fittings. IKEA Components is part of the IKEA group and shares the IKEA vision and values. Our business is global and we are 1 500 employees based in Sweden, Slovakia and China. Through co-operation with IKEA Purchasing Offices we are in addition represented at several other sites around the world.
Right now we are looking for a Business Navigator to join us!
As Business Navigator, you work every day together with teams and decision makers to come to better decisions, identify new opportunities and initiate actions that will make IKEA grow and our customers happy. Your tools are data, facts & figures, you will work pro-actively to add insights, recommendations and scenarios. You will be leading performance management in the Category Area (Purchasing & Supply) which requires passion for and the ability to spot business opportunities behind data, an analytical and business driven mind-set and strong communication skills.
Your main responsibilities as a Business Navigator are:
• Performance management through analyzing and creating insights across the purchasing value chain, identifying opportunities and improvement areas and actively sharing these
• Influencing and enabling fact-based decision making through quickly generating insights based on consumer, market and business information
• Together with the team, identifying opportunities and risks through scenario planning, modelling, risk assessments and contingency planning
• Leading and coordinating different processes, i.e. cost and resource allocation, internal pricing and supply planning
• Contribute to projects as part of the Business Navigation Matrix
• As part of Category Area Management Team, contribute to identify and act upon cross-category synergies and opportunities
We are looking for a goal oriented person with the ability to implement, deliver and follow up results. You have the ability to create clarity and having both a holistic view and an eye for details. You can handle a lot of data and make it understandable for colleagues in different positions. You will partner with the business to make an impact on the current and future business of home furnishing.
You are flexible, used to handling changes and are always striving for simplicity in everything you do. You work proactively and have the creative ability to find new solutions and optimize and challenge the existing ones. As your closest colleagues will not be in a similar role, you need to be able to work independently and feel comfortable in take initiative.
In the role of Business Navigator we expect you to have:
• Experience from working with performance management, either within IKEA or from another purchasing organisation
• Experience from leading or coaching others within a work area
• An academic degree within finance, business administration, economics or equivalent in work experience
• Knowledge of calculation systems, MS Office package, reporting tools and business intelligence tools such as Power BI or Qlikview
• Fluent in English
This is a place where you can focus on doing what you love. There are no dress codes or closed offices. No day is ever the same. All ideas are welcome. Everyone tries to pitch in when needed, and failures are seen as a way of learning. When you enter our building, we want you to feel that you can inspire billions of people all over the world. Are you ready to ma
If you have questions about the position, please contact Category Area Manager Göran Björnsson at +46 70 313 39 53. If you have questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Recruitment Specialist Christina Appelqvist at +46 76 611 34 08. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidate.
Please send your application – CV and letter of motivation – in English by 18th December 2020.
Make the world a little better, together? We want to hear from you!