Product owner- Marketing & Communication
- Älmhult, Sweden
Can you really reach out to the whole world, while working in a tranquil idyll in the middle of the woods in the south of Sweden? In Älmhult you can. IKEA Range & Supply has the responsibility to develop, design, produce and supply IKEA retail channels with home furnishing solutions available to the many people.
IKEA is in a transformation journey with the aim to combine our home furnishing knowledge with modern digital technology’s to enables an agile, relevant and personal experience for the many people. Some of the top priorities for digitalization of marketing communication is to enable effective creation and distribution of impactful, relevant and updated content across all channels and markets, while enabling collaboration with partners and external parties across the globe. To increase our impact and accessibility and lower waste, the ambition is to be data-driven, using analytics and intelligence for effective planning, executing, tracking and following up marketing plans, to reach the many people and increase ROI.
This is a how. To support the journey, we create a digital transformation team setting the direction, guidelines and processes including execution and governance of digital communications across IKEA entities and channels. As part of this journey we are now looking for a Product owner to join our team
As Product owner you will lead the design and development of one or more of our Martech related products. This roles requires both a strategical business understanding as well as a technical understanding for the specific area. You will lead the development of the respective product using an agile way of working in combination with Ikea processes. There will be several positions as product owners available focusing on areas such as digital content (PIM, API’s), Content ordering & Creation, Content Strategy & Plan and Retail Experience. Take part in design and development of digital capabilities and business opportunities into Marketing & Communication to enable creation of impactful communication across channels and markets for IKEA customers and co-workers
Your assignment will include:
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- In close collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders you will shape ideas into concrete product features and deliver new business potential
- Be part of defining our digital strategy and the marketing related technology roadmap to meet our ambitions
- Lead the design and delivery of the product by applying relevant IKEA process and its methods and tools, securing delivery to set objectives
- Proactively evaluate new technology and market trends and provide technology/digital recommendations and new capabilities in order to deliver better business result.
- Actively support colleagues in the journey of digital transformation.
You are passionate about business and technology and appreciate the mix of strategic thinking and turning trends and requirements into practice. You get energized by working interdependently in agile teams. You are the type of person that can manage to see the big picture as well as the details and you collaborate and communicate with you stakeholders to build trust and partnership in order to reach our common goals.
You will bring with you deep understanding and experience of defining features combined with a understanding of the current and future digital technology trends, industry standards and software development. You know how to work in an Agile, DevOps working set-up and how to deliver cloud-based solutions.
You have knowledge of following areas:
- Previous experience as product owner preferable in the Martech field
- Thorough experience from software development of relevant technology projects in an international company and environment
- University degree in Computer science, Marketing, Communication or equivalent
- Experience from design and delivery of Martech platforms such as Digital Asset Management, Product Information Management, Content Management, API creation, content production, cloud services, marketing automation, CRM and e-commerce
- Experience with agile development practices
- Proven ability to deliver easy-to-use solutions for technologically complex problems
- Have the ability to turn insights into actions and follow up on pre-defined KPIs
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a rapidly changing environment and have a great attention to details
- Several years of experience in team leadership
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit, a strategic mind-set and are always focused on potential improvements and results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, with the ability to engage and communicate with senior business-leaders and Technology Leadership
We look forward to receiving your application in English latest 30th of October 2020. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidates.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Digital Transformation Manager Ulrika Brodin at [email protected] If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Recruitment Specialist Marie Sandman on +46 768545309