Solution Architect - API Managment
- Helsingborg, Sweden
Inter IKEA Group have started the digital journey. This is a journey which require that a new technology foundation is established for Core Business. Now we start the work to set up the technical services needed to support an IT landscape that will be developed and operated in a hybrid cloud model. The technical services we deliver will enable the IT landscape to transform and take leverage on cloud computing services. We will contribute to IKEA direction by making it possible for 'XaaS' to translate into services that are affordable, accessible and sustainable.
The technical services delivery will be part of IKEA Product Information Management programme (IPIM) in IKEA of Sweden. These services will enable us to create a better IKEA. We are looking for the people that take an individual responsibility to make sure that we deliver together as a team. Great colleagues, believing in a great IKEA vision with curiosity, drive and technical competence with a desire to make a difference, please join us. We take a leading approach; transforming complexity for the few into simplicity for the many. IKEA culture and values will guide us on the way, today and tomorrow.
- Lead and manage the work with the products and baselines around API management.
- Provide expert knowledge within API management
- Provide expert knowledge within Microservices architecture
- Provide insight into how a technical baseline is operated, from an operational perspective (Itil3).
- Create technical baselines of technical products and maintaining Life Cycle Management of their respective baselines.
To be successful in this role you need to:
- Have solid experience and a strong belief in the IKEA leadership approach
- Have a deep knowledge in technical products in general and how the connect
- Have deep working experience with the following technologies:
- Microservice architecture
- Java in general and Java Springboot in particular
- Writing clean and testable Java code
- The principle of CI/CD
- Have a heartfelt understanding of the importance of code standards within an Enterprise such as IKEA.
- Have a deep understanding of various design and architectural patterns
- Have an overall knowledge about infrastructure, and how it is built up.
- Having a proven experience from earlier work within the product and infrastructure domain
- Have knowledge about integration and system development
- Be fascinated by technology and what it can do for a IKEA
- Be curious, eager to find better ways and committed to remove manual work whenever possible
Please send us your application – CV and letter of motivation – in English. We really want to get to know you, so make sure you tell us why you would be a good fit for this role. The last day to send your application is 1st of November.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Hiring manager Magnus Lindberg at +46 73-3852434, about the recruitment process contact Recruitment Specialist Jakob Bergström at +46 732320003
IKEA Range & Supply has the responsibility to develop, design, produce and supply IKEA stores with home furnishing solutions available to the many people. Each year IKEA Range & Supply introduce 2,000 new products in the IKEA stores. The total range is almost 10,000 products.