IT Architect – Software development
- Helsingborg, Sweden
Inter IKEA Group have started the digital journey. This is a journey which require that a new technology foundation is established for Core Business Franchise and Core Business. We have started the work to set up the technical services needed to support an IT landscape that will be developed and operated in a hybrid cloud model. The technical services we deliver, will enable the IT landscape to transform and take leverage on cloud computing services. We will contribute to IKEA strategic direction by making it possible for any service 'XaaS' to be translated into an affordable, accessible and sustainable product.
These services will enable us to create a better IKEA. We are looking for the people that take an individual responsibility to make sure that we deliver together as a team. Great colleagues, believing in a great IKEA vision with curiosity, drive and technical competence with a desire to make a difference, please come and join us. We take a leading approach; transforming complexity for the few into simplicity for the many. IKEA culture and values will guide us on the way, today and tomorrow.
You will be part of team that establish and drives the common software development platform in a hybrid cloud model. You will provide direction and architecture expertise for the common application development platform in a hybrid cloud model. You will be phased with the challenge of understanding what the software development platform must look like to deliver on “IKEA future ambitions”, supporting the current business challenges and have a clear vision and action plan of how we move in-between;
- Define, create and drive the requirements, architecture and design for a common software development platform to support a micro service architecture in a hybrid cloud model.
- Drive the Software development lifecycle roadmap and the tactical aspects of people, process, and technology
- Provide support, expertise and guidance to the consumers and developers that utilizes the development services.
- Ensure security aspect of common application development services in order to protect and secure IKEAs brand
To be successful in this role you need to:
- Have solid leadership experience and a strong belief in the IKEA leadership approach
- Be curious, eager to find better ways and committed to remove manual work whenever possible.
- Be brave to challenge the present, embrace the future and always make sure that we bring the best of the two worlds with us when we design for future.
- Be knowledgeable in software application development and IT service management, where cloud native, micro service architectures and software lifecycle management is a natural part of your daily agenda.
- Be passionate about working together with others
The position is located in Helsingborg, Sweden.
Please send us your application – CV and letter of motivation – in English. We really want to get to know you, so make sure you tell us why you would be a good fit for this role. We are interviewing continuously and will the close the advert when we find the right candidate. So do not hesitate to apply today by submitting your CV and motivational letter in English latest 1st of November.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Hiring manager Pierre Steene at +46 73-862 61 29, about the recruitment process contact Recruitment Specialist Jakob Bergström at +46 70-147 48 90.
IKEA Range & Supply has the responsibility to develop, design, produce and supply IKEA stores with home furnishing solutions available to the many people. Each year IKEA Range & Supply introduce 2,000 new products in the IKEA stores. The total range is almost 10,000 products.