Software Developer C# - Intralogistics
- Älmhult, Sweden
As part of the Intralogistics development team you will be working with the development and maintenance of the Logevo WMS/WCS solution.
You want to combine your experience with new ideas for innovative solutions in the field of logistics and business development.
Your role in the team will include being the technical backbone and contribute to leading the development effort. Accordingly, you need to be self-guided, take the initiative and appreciate strong teamwork.
You are also expected to be working with customer issues such as incident management and Go Live support.
You display commercial acumen in your actions and share IKEA core values.
Role & Responsibilities
· Act as a technical mentor for junior team members
· Employ Agile Development practices
· Evolve the component architecture to meet changing business demands while maintaining its integrity
· Ensure that deliverables meet requirements and recommend alternatives where appropriate
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline is required, advance degree is a plus
- A minimum of 5 years’ professional experience
- Solid technical understanding of software development
- At least 5 years well demonstrated working experience with C# and SQL
- Experience of WMS/WCS, automation equipment or ERP systems is a merit
- Experience in an architect role is beneficial
- Knowledge and practical experience of modern development methodologies
- Knowledge in WPF is beneficial
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of other languages is an additional advantage in our business.
For this assignment you will be employed in Älmhult, Sweden, but your primary workplace is our office in Lund, Sweden. As part of our team you work closely together with customers and colleagues in Sweden and around the world. Travel is a natural part of the job.
If you feel that you could be the one we are looking for, don’t wait! We will start interviews as we go and close the ad once we find the right candidate. Send us your application in English as soon as possible as we will recruiting continuously, latest on October 31st