Delivery Lead – Data Distribution & Integration
- Helsingborg, Sweden
Inter IKEA Group have started the digital journey. This is a journey which require that a new technology foundation is established for Core Business. Now we start the work to set up the technical services needed to support an IT landscape that will be developed and operated in a hybrid cloud model. The technical services we deliver will enable the IT landscape to transform and take leverage on cloud computing services. We will contribute to IKEA direction by making it possible to create services that are affordable, accessible and sustainable.
Data Distribution & Integration will be part of the IKEA Product Information Management programme (IPIM) in IKEA of Sweden. We will develop a new global service for data exchange both inside the IKEA franchisor IT landscape and to franchisee IT landscapes, enabling a structured exchange of data across the whole IKEA value chain.
We are looking for the people that take an individual responsibility to make sure that we deliver together as a team. Great colleagues, believing in a great IKEA vision with curiosity, drive and technical competence with a desire to make a difference, please join us. We take a leading approach; transforming complexity for the few into simplicity for the many. IKEA culture and values will guide us on the way, today and tomorrow.
For this assigment we are looking for 3 Delivery Leads for Data Distribution & Integration
Lead and manage a development team for application and integrations across different IT landscapes
- Plan, lead and follow up deliveries from the delivery team, from integrated solution design, development, test, deployment and run in production.
- Manage budget and forecasting for all parts of your team’s deliveries.
- Engage with external and internal stakeholders to meet expectations with the right competence at the right time.
- Work closely with IT and Data Architects and Key Account managers to plan and prioritise your deliveries.
To be successful in this role you need to:
- Have solid leadership experience and a strong belief in the IKEA leadership approach
- Have solid knowledge and experience in leading a software development team.
- Have solid knowledge and experience in key aspects of IT software development, including integration across solutions and IT landscapes.
- Have knowledge and experience in working in a DevOps approach.
- Have knowledge and experience in IT service management
- Have knowledge in cloud computing services and micro service architecture
- Have a genuine interest in people and a strong ability to influence a wide range of stakeholders
- Be able to perform on a strategic, tactical and operational level
- Be curious, eager to find better ways and committed to remove manual work whenever possible
Please send us your application – CV and letter of motivation – in English. We really want to get to know you, so make sure you tell us why you would be a good fit for this role. The last day to send your application is October 31st, 2020.
Please note that we will be interviewing and recruiting in a continuous manner and might close the position before the final date to apply
If you have any questions about the role, please contact the hiring managers Jerry Andrén, +46 723618093 or Emma Bosson, +46 76 6190076
If you have about the recruitment process contact Recruitment Specialist Jakob Bergström, 070-147 48 90
IKEA Range & Supply has the responsibility to develop, design, produce and supply IKEA stores with home furnishing solutions available to the many people. Each year IKEA Range & Supply introduce 2,000 new products in the IKEA stores. The total range is almost 10,000 products.