Meeting the customer specialist -Tesec
- Älmhult, Sweden
Can you really reach out to the whole world, creating a better everyday life for the many people? In Älmhult, Sweden you can. Älmhult is home to IKEA of Sweden. Here the IKEA range is developed and made available to stores and customers all over the world. We are here to offer a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible will be able to afford them. That is our promise, and we do this every day with great passion and energy.
As BA (Business Area) Meeting the Customer Specialist you ensure that the sales related requirements for a successful meeting with the customer are incorporated within the development of a defined business for both NEWs and running range.
Right now we are looking for BA Meeting the Customer Specialist to join our BA TESEC.
Business Area TESEC (Textiles, Social Entrepreneurship & Collections) is a very exciting business area with a mission to reach more of the many people. We have ambitious plans, exciting range and a strong position in people and planet positive.
Your main responsibilities include:
• To lead the sales contribution for new range development into the development/project teams
• To be responsible for market input to secure the Meeting the Customer requirements for the defined business
• To be responsible for the content of the Meeting the Customer Sales components of the projects including easy buying easy selling, pricing, business case
• To be responsible for value based pricing for respective HFB
• To be responsible for competitive monitoring and the follow-up of pricing KPIs
• To be responsible to define the needs and requirements for supporting tools in order to support the buying process
• To be responsible to identify the need for range related services, after sales and spare parts
• To contribute to the development of Range and product communication by identifying the need and setting the requirements for an easy buying and selling process
• To be responsible for Range and product knowledge content related to easy buying and selling to retail partners
• To secure that the selling requirements of the IKEA retail system are met within defined range offer.
You have passion for business and entrepreneurial spirit for creating company growth and great customer experience
• You can focus on a defined business area while maintaining a holistic perspective of cross business needs, opportunities and the areas impact on total IKEA
• You are a good team player and have capability to influence stakeholders in order achieve the common goal
• You have capabilities to bring data, information and knowledge to understanding and transform it into insights within the scope of the assignment.
• Good knowledge in the market and competitor landscape of the Home Furnishing Business that you are accountable for
• High knowledge in Sales processes and the year cycle
• High knowledge in the retail environment, Customer experience map and how the offer meets the customer in different touch points
• Good knowledge in conversion drivers in the different touchpoints in the Home Furnishing Business that you are accountable for
• Fluent in English, both spoken and written
BA Meeting the Customer Specialist reports to BA Sales manager.
We look forward to receiving your application – CV and letter of motivation – in English latest 23 th October 2020. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidates.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact hiring manager Robert Nilsson,+46 709606594 or recruitment process, please contact Recruitment specialist Christina Appelqvist +46 766113408.