Marketing & Communication Communicator
- Älmhult, Sweden
Can you really reach out to the whole world, while working in a tranquil idyll in the middle of the woods in the south of Sweden? In Älmhult you can. Inter IKEA Range & Supply, R&S, is a core business within Inter IKEA Group, responsible for developing and supplying the global IKEA range. IKEA of Sweden AB, or IoS, is one of two core units within Range & Supply, and is responsible for developing and determining the IKEA range and making it available to stores and customers all over the world. IoS is based in Älmhult – the heart of IKEA and the center of IKEA range development and supply chain.
Do you have a passion for marketing and communication? Do you easily create unique and relevant communication for products? Can you transform product information to truly inspiring customer benefits that turn interested shoppers into keen IKEA lovers? Here it is. Your chance to take on the challenge as Marketing & Communication Communicator in one of the most influential small town in the world!
We are on an exciting journey the years to come where we will strengthen the core of what we do in Range & Supply. One of these areas is Marketing & Communication where the focus is on the strategic development of the IKEA marketing and communication, brand building communication as well as communication to the many people inside and outside of IKEA. It's about sharing what we do and why we do it to create engagement and build curiosity and trust for the IKEA brand.
Right now we are looking for a Marketing & Communication Communicator in Business area Cooking, Eating, Decoration and Home organisation.
Come and join an interesting business and a great team where we are working together, taking part and wanting to make a difference.
As Marketing & Communication Communicator, you create and secure high quality communication content for our consumer facing touch points to make the buying process easy and smooth for our customers.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Analyse and identify the need of product and range communication content, based on insights and customer needs, in order to decide what, when and how to communicate for all consumer-facing media and channels.
- Secure the customer perspective from a range and product communication point of view in the product development process (DNP) when developing news, improves and running range.
- Manage briefing to the execution of communication in the different media activation projects such as the IKEA Catalogue, Online.
- Approve, follow-up and secure that communication messages are fulfilled in the communication execution.
- Proactively inform communication production suppliers about upcoming plans to secure the content readiness.
- Work with product from a communication perspective throughout the Product life cycle and the customer experience journey.
- Contribute to the Marketing & Communication budget in the Business area, as well as to the yearly Meeting the Customer plan on a tactical level.
The Marketing & Communication Communicator is part of the Marketing & Communication function and reports to the Marketing & Communication Manager.
In this role we believe that you:
- Have an excellent ability to, built on insights and customer needs, develop a strong and commercial customer meeting through communication
- Are guided by simplicity and always strive to exceed customer expectations by delivering high quality communication
- Are detailed, structured and analytical end enjoy working cross functions and organisations
- Enjoy taking initiatives and to lead and drive product- and range communication content with a customer perspective and have the ability to apply a range and communication direction to product communication
- Have several years of experience working with communication and a solid track record of marketing and/or communication, preferably with an academic degree in Marketing, Communication or equivalent
You could have experience from working in IKEA Retail – working with communication in a Service office, but also a background from marketing function in a retail landscape.
You are a true ambassador of IKEA culture and values and you are fluent in English, both spoken and written!
Does this sound like your next challenge?
We look forward to receiving your application in English latest 23rd of October 2020. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidates. Please send us your application in English today.
Preferred starting date is as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Kajsa Sjödahl, Marketing & Communication Manager, BA Cooking, Eating, Decoration and Home organisation. [email protected] you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Marie Sandman, +46 768545309.