Internal Audit Leader
- 4133 Pratteln, Switzerland
We care about people, growth, excellence and results. In this exciting and stimulating role, you will be part of a multicultural, open and fun team who love to make an impact every day.
We partner with our stakeholders and aim to stimulate positive changes by providing insights, advices and high quality business assurance activities.
About the role
We are looking for a highly motivated audit professional with a constant desire to make things happen and with a passion to learn and grow with the team.
As an Internal Audit Leader, you will work with the of Internal Audit Manager Supply and other Internal Audit leaders. You will actively contribute to our journey of innovating the Internal Audit way of working and promoting simplicity and efficiency.
· You will lead audits across different countries and cultures.
· You will be responsible to develop the scope and approach from A to Z for each audit.
· You are enthusiastic to develop the use of data analytics and innovative ways of auditing.
· You will be a trusted partner to evaluate business risks and provide valuable recommendations.
· You will have opportunities to contribute to other projects within Risk & Compliance.
· You act as an ambassador of IKEA values and a role model of the department.
If you share our vision, business idea and values and you are passionate about making a better life for the many people, this is the right place for you.
· Hands-on professional with at least 10 years of proven experience in more than one of these fields: audit, risk management, data analytics, data and information security.
· Good understanding of governance, financial/operational/IT risks and controls.
· An open-minded team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
· Strong organisational skills and can handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Ability to connect and build trustful relationships at all levels.
· Flexible with a can-do attitude and collaborative approach to working.
· Enjoy world-wide travel (approx. 30% outside of Covid time).
Does this sound like your next challenge? Share with us your motivation letter and resume in English by 5th November 2020. If you have any questions about the actual recruitment process, please contact the People & Culture Manager Gabriela Zürcher +41 79 753 20 94.