Internship in People & Culture (HR) team (m/f/d, fulltime)
- Dortmund, Germany
IKEA offers well-designed, functional home furnishings at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. The role of IKEA Purchasing & Logistics is to buy, produce and distribute the IKEA range at the lowest total cost, making high quality available to the customer under good social and environmental conditions. Purchasing & Logistics Area North (PLAN) is one of 8 Purchasing & Logistics Areas in the world, and our co-workers are based in Älmhult, Dortmund, Moscow and Kaunas. PLAN consists of several functions, such as Purchasing Development, Supply Chain Operations and Supply Chain Development.
Do you want to be part of creating an even better everyday life for our co-workers, customers and local community? Do you have a passion for people and an eye for detail?
You are a curious, self-motivated individual with a good level of organizational skills and an eye for detail, who is able to adapt to changing demands and environment. As the first point of contact for managers and co-workers looking for HR support you are able to empower others and make genuine connections within the whole team.
We are looking for a 6 month support within the People & Culture team.
During your internship, you will:
- Support the team in projects to develop new concepts and initiatives related to well-being, entrepreneurship, education partner, etc.
- Contribute actively to development topics such as recruitment, on boarding, learning offer, co-facilitation in trainings, etc.
- Be an ambassador and safeguard our culture and values, proposing and executing ideas that can contribute to it among the organization
- Contribute in providing an accurate and efficient administrative support
- Support documenting all relevant information, data and key figures in the personnel area with the help of various IT systems
- Contribute in reporting and analyzing key personnel figures
- Take care about data collection and organize the collected data into folders and prepare templates
- Any other duties which may be assigned
- You are currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master`s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management/Human Resource Management or equivalent
- You speak German and English fluently
- You are able to start in November or December 2020
- Internship duration of 6 months
- Passionate about people and leading business through people
- Demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality
- You have the ability to prioritize and organize your own work
- You are a quick learner, adaptable to changing demands
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!
We offer you a variety of tasks with a fun, friendly, non-hierarchical, open and international team atmosphere. We also hope you want to contribute with your unique competence to IKEAs future growth!
Submit your application online via our recruitment system SmartRecruiters as soon as possible but latest on 04.11.2020.
If you have any questions please send an email to the recruiting team via SmartRecruiters and we will come back to you.
Please note that this position is in Dortmund, Germany. We look forward to receiving your application in English. We only accept applications via SmartRecruiters.