Accounting & Reporting Accountant
- Shanghai, China
IKEA Supply China (“ISCN”) is the wholesale business unit buying IKEA goods from Suppliers and selling to retailers in Asia Pacific region, comparable to IKEA Supply AG. As a unit equipped with finance, legal, risk, compensation & benefit, corporate communication specialists, ISCN also provides common/shared services to all Inter IKEA business units and sites in China.
The main objectives of Finance are to increase simplicity while securing compliance and sustained profitability to support business growth. Finance is a value adding, competent key speaking partner in the business.
The main objectives of Accounting & Reporting are responsible for securing the compliance with statutory and Inter IKEA Group financial requirement, providing reliable and timely financial data to management and government authorities.
To deliver timely and accurate financial information to internal and external stakeholders and contribute to the efficiency improvement of the team.
Be responsible for closing of the books, including costing, accruals, non-current assets related bookings, tax and so on
Timely prepare accurate monthly financial statement to all parties, including reporting package
Overall understanding of financial statement, prepare the financial statement analytic review report and be responsible of the follow up work
Secure group and annual statutory financial reporting, responsible for audit coordination and preparing PBC package to Auditor etc.
Develop efficient and effective local working routine, periodically review and update, to continually work on improving efficiency.
Be the super user of financial systems and Support ad-hoc issues
A Job-Specific Knowledge
- Bachelor degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent competence gained through work experience
- Solid knowledge in accounting and reporting, with both PRC GAAP and IFRS
- Basic knowledge in tax and treasury
- Overall knowledge of the supply chain business
- Good Microsoft skills
- Good English, spoken and written
- Driven by the desire to exceed my goals and my team achievement
- Passionate about being part of a business.
- Curious to find more effective ways of working.
- Hungry for knowledge and want to increase my skills and learning, using this to benefit Inter IKEA and grow personally.
- Professional, continuously striving for excellence and simplicity, enabling change, developing growth potentials and sustaining long term profitability
- Strong responsibility mind-set
- Good communicate skill
- Structured and accurate
- Teamwork spirit
- Basic analytical skills
- Compliance mindset with external legislation and follow internal rules/ instructions
- Deliver in time with quality