Delivery Lead – Integration Delivery Teams
- Helsingborg, Sweden
Inter IKEA Group have started the digital transformation. This is a journey which require that a new technology foundation is established for Core Business Range & Supply. Now we start the work to set up the technical services needed to support an IT landscape that will be developed and operated in a hybrid cloud model. The technical services we deliver will enable the IT landscape to transform and take leverage on cloud computing services. We will contribute to IKEA direction by making it possible to create services that are affordable, accessible and sustainable.
The Integration Delivery Teams are part of the IKEA Product Information Management programme (IPIM) in IKEA of Sweden. We develop and run integrations as a service, enabling a structured exchange of data both internally in the IKEA IT landscape and to external IT landscapes.
We are looking for the people that take an individual responsibility to make sure that we deliver together as a team. Great colleagues, believing in a great IKEA vision with curiosity, drive and technical competence with a desire to make a difference, please join us. We take a leading approach; transforming complexity for the few into simplicity for the many. IKEA culture and values will guide us on the way, today and tomorrow.
Lead and manage deliveries of large and complex deliveries of integrations as part of major projects and initiatives across the IKEA IT landscapes and across multiple development teams.
As a delivery lead, you will be overall responsible for the deliveries of integrations from a delivery team. This includes:
- Plan, lead and follow up deliveries from a delivery team, from integrated solution design, through development, test, and deployment to run and lifecycle management in production
- Engage with external and internal stakeholders to meet expectations on a delivery such as requirements, time, quality, competence and support
- Forecast and follow-up of time and cost for the deliveries
- Plan and lead activities for operating and maintaining integrations, such as incident & problem management and creation of lifecycle management plans
To be successful in this role you need to:
- Have solid leadership experience and a strong belief in the IKEA leadership approach
- Have excellent knowledge and experience in key aspects of IT software development, including data integration
- Have solid knowledge and experience in IT service management
- Have solid knowledge of project leadership, with experience of inter-company relations and negotiations.
- Have knowledge and experience in working with a DevOps mindset
- Have a genuine interest in people and a strong ability to influence a wide range of stakeholders
- Be able to perform on a strategic, tactical and operational level
- Be curious, eager to find better ways and committed to remove manual work whenever possible
Please send us your application – CV and letter of motivation – in English. We really want to get to know you, so make sure you tell us why you would be a good fit for this role. The last day to send your application is 10th of August, 2020.
This position will have its’ employment in Helsingborg, Sweden. Since you will be working with several different projects across IKEA you will need to work from where the project might be situated, this could be Älmhult, Helsingborg or Malmö
If you have any questions about the role, please contact the hiring manager Emma Bosson, +46 76-619 00 76.
If you have about the recruitment process contact People & Culture Recruiter Jakob Bergström, [email protected]
IKEA Range & Supply has the responsibility to develop, design, produce and supply IKEA stores with home furnishing solutions available to the many people. Each year IKEA Range & Supply introduce 2,000 new products in the IKEA stores. The total range is almost 10,000 products.