Supply Operations Specialist in Supply Chain Operations
- Älmhult, Sweden
Supply Chain Operations (SCO) organisation with its 700 co-workers connects our customers with IKEA products in a simple, affordable and sustainable way. We deliver excellent transport and logistic solutions today, tomorrow and over time by optimising replenishment solutions, defining physical goods flow capacity needs, managing the goods flow, sourcing & developing transport & logistics capacities and leading & securing Supply Quality.
We contribute to customer satisfaction through securing customer perceived availability, delivering lowest cost over time, leading towards sustainability and ensuring the right quality for all services.
We are now looking for a Supply Operations Specialists to our team in Älmhult.
You will secure the coordination and implementation of selected key actions related to the operational delivery process within order management. Supporting expansion, range changes and commercial activities on an operational level, coordinating response to unexpected situations with a pragmatic approach to secure product availability, at lowest possible Supply Chain cost.
Your main assignments will be to:
- Be the main entry point towards our Retail Markets regarding all operational central replenishment order matters
- Coordinate with Customer Fulfilment Unit operations for order related issues and initiate and drive necessary actions such as accelerate, modify and reduce booked orders
- Ensure the execution of clearings together with DC (Distribution Centre) operations
- Monitor and execute the prioritisation of containers and shipments according to agreed criteria to ensure product availability
- Coordinate orders and deliveries with concerned stakeholders to support commercial activities and range changes
- Review and confirm orders and deliveries for initial fill-up of new selling and distribution units
- Follow up and ensure execution of decided global “write off” of goods with DC Operations
- Assume responsibility for other tasks, projects and reference groups as assigned
It comes natural for you to act as an IKEA ambassador when communicating and interacting with your stakeholders. You have the ability to build relations and to work with different stakeholders in a trustful way.
To be successful in this role we believe that you have:
- a university degree in logistics business administration or relevant working experience
- 1-2 years of experience of Logistics / Supply chain processes, ideally from IKEA
- good communication skills, fluent in English both written and verbal
- proficient computer skills in MS Office, particularly Excel with knowledge of IKEA Order & Delivery related solutions would be ideal
- You always strive to reach goals with a high level of energy and motivation
- You enjoy a dynamic, action oriented team environment
- You are self-motivated and confident in making independent decisions
- You enjoy interacting with many different people and networks and always has the customer and cost in focus
You will be member of a team where sharing and learning together is a very important part of developing the business. You will have the possibility to establish and widen your personal networks. You can grow your experience as well as gaining a broader knowledge of IKEA supply chain.
We start this recruitment as part of unifying & strengthening IKEA Supply. Together we want to make IKEA Supply even stronger, so IKEA can be affordable, accessible and trusted by 3 billion people. Together we will take “IKEA Supply into the future”.
Please note that the positions are located in Älmhult.
We look forward to receiving your application online by 14th of August 2020. For further information about the position, please contact Tomas Johansson, Supply Operations Development Manager, +46 766 19 00 82.