Solution Architects - IKEA Product Information Management (IPIM) Programme
- Älmhult, Sweden
Inter IKEA Group have started the digital transformation. This is a journey which require that a new foundation for Product Master Data and its management is established for IKEA. We will now start the exciting journey to build this new core digital backbone for IKEA that will protect, secure and allow development of our key asset – Product Information. We have been successful with the assets we have today and we will continue to be in the future while we work on this transition. We take a leading approach; transforming complexity for the few into simplicity for the many. IKEA culture and values will guide us on the way, today and tomorrow.
We will build a team that leads this transformation working very closely with our colleagues across IKEA. We will have information architects, project leaders, business analysts, user experience specialists and software engineers to name a few that lead this effort together with many colleagues at IKEA and partners.
Are you passionate about people and information technology?
We are looking for 2 Solution Architects for the IKEA Product Information Management team.
The Solution Architect is one of the key roles of the Product Master Data Management Team. As Solution Architect you will lead the architectural design of our Product Master Data Management solutions. You will ensure the User Experience is consistent across the implementation and will guide this area in practice. You will guide the low level design and govern the implementation keeping the user experience in the center. You will be able to work together with business and technology. You are senior in your experience and have a proven track record of your assignments. The responsibilities in your role include
- Responsible for detailing IT functional and non-functional requirements for given business requirements in the business solution delivery process and project management (support with clarifying business requirements if needed).
- Secure that IT solutions fulfil the agreed functional and non-functional business requirements as well as user experience needs
- Secure, develop and review high-level design. Approve low-level design of the implementation of a business transformation with an IT component in order to support running business, provide guidance towards service improvements and service transition.
- Govern that the design of the solutions conforms to the solution architecture and is efficient, meet business requirements, user experience needs and is based on a holistic architecture.
- Is responsible for securing the architecture vision and goals in the solution architecture and the system development process.
- In a close dialog with stakeholders create and shape business and IT-related ideas into current state, future state and transition states to guide the detailed design and delivery of business solutions.
- In close collaboration with IT architects lead solution activities within the domain, establish solution/infrastructure design in accordance to the architecture and provide technology advice.
Are you the right candidate?
We believe you have at least 5 years’ experience of IT development processes and of solution architecture concepts. A former developer experience can be even better.
We believe you are experienced in using models, methods and tools within analysis and design and have solid knowledge of general IT frames e.g. standards, infrastructure and platforms, frameworks, development concepts and processes.
You have excellent analytical skills. You are able to see the big picture as well as the details and to structure information and derive conclusions and consequences out of them. For you, quality is important.
You are able to interact with strong stakeholders confidently – understand them and their needs as well as making them understand you.
You are able to work in an environment where the pre-conditions may change from one day to another and where we need to deliver these changes with short notice in order not to risk breaking laws and agreements.
You are interested in business and like to see how IT can enable people to achieve business results. You feel comfortable to explain technical information to people in a simple and easy-to understand way.
You have experience in user experience guidance in context of solution architecture and you are passionate about user needs.
Previous experience in Riversand MDM/PIM implementation is strong advantage
Sounds interesting? Submit your application, in English, as soon as possible however not later than June 28th, 2020.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact hiring manager Sonja Wilson, at [email protected]
For information about the recruitment process, please contact People & Culture Recruiter, Jakob Bergström at +46 70-147 48 90