Software Engineer – Product Master Data Management
- Älmhult, Sweden
Inter IKEA Group have started the digital transformation. This is a journey which require that a new foundation for Product Master Data and its management is established for IKEA. We will now start the exciting journey to build this new core digital backbone for IKEA that will protect, secure and allow development of our key asset – Product Information. We have been successful with the assets we have today and we will continue to be in the future while we work on this transition. We take a leading approach; transforming complexity for the few into simplicity for the many. IKEA culture and values will guide us on the way, today and tomorrow.
We will build a team that leads this transformation working very closely with our colleagues across IKEA. We will have information architects, project leaders, business analysts, user experience specialists and software engineers to name a few that lead this effort together with many colleagues at IKEA and partners.
Are you passionate about data modeling, system integrations and configuration and want to become a Master Data Management Specialist using Riversand platform?
We are looking for Senior Software Engineer for the IKEA Product Information Management (IPIM) team.
The Software Engineer designs and configures internal and external business systems/applications, systems interfaces, databases, integrations or business intelligence systems, and develops as required to deliver new systems functionality supporting business objectives
As a Software Engineer you will mainly work with following:
- Design and develop/configure solutions for the Riversand platform
- Design and develop application/integration microservices
- Translate business requirements into data models
- Lead Riversand configuration and give guidance to partner developers
- Senior Experience in Software Development in general
- Experience of working as MDM Specialist preferably using Riversand v8 platform
- Excellent knowledge in Object Oriented Programming and OO Design concepts knowledge (e.g. C#, Java)
- Unit and integration testing
- Understanding of API’s and tools like Postman
- Software development process using Agile (Scrum/Kanban) and CI/CD
- Experience working with JSON structures
- Understanding of Azure event hub, blob store and other Azure cloud services
- Understanding of Apache/Confluent Kafka
- Git and Open Source Development
Sounds interesting? Submit your application, in English, as soon as possible however not later than June 24, 2020.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact hiring manager Sonja Wilson, at [email protected]
For information about the recruitment process, please contact People & Culture Recruiter, Jakob Bergström at +46 70-147 48 90