- Helsingborg, Sweden
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people – our customers, co-workers and suppliers. The Supply organisation within Range & Supply has approx. 2700 co-workers, in 22 countries and an exciting growth agenda to support meeting many more of the many!
In Solution Area Performance & Follow Up (P&FU), part of Business Steering, we develop and maintain Business Intelligence (BI) solutions that provide our internal IKEA customers with information that is used to support their decision making, with the goal to move IKEA business forward. P&FU is also accountable for IKEA Range and Supply’s Qlik platform, both QlikView and Qlik Sense, where we secure availability, scalability and best practices for the platform.
P&FU is now looking for a Solution Architect for our Qlik platform and it might be you that we are searching for.
As a Solution Architect within P&FU you lead, drive, and secure optimal design in our BI solutions. This means that you will;
• Be P&FU’s technical speaking partner towards our IT suppliers, both when it comes to the Qlik platform as well as our Qlik applications
• Provide Qlik expertise and lead the solution design work in pre-studies, initiatives and enhancements within P&FU
• Be responsible for both creating and reviewing high level designs, for both initiatives and enhancements, based on IKEA architectural principles and Qlik best practice
• Perform solution design reviews to optimize existing BI solutions in close dialogue with the Solution Owners within P&FU
• Perform ad-hoc Qlik analysis to support P&FU Solution Owners when they have new requirements or complex bugs in their BI solutions
• Develop new and modify existing Qlik apps
We offer you a challenging, exciting and developing role, within a fun and supporting team, where you will be an active and important part in driving the future of Qlik within IKEA Range & Supply.
We are looking for you who is experienced and used to drive your own area of responsibility, who has the technical Qlik skills, both in the platform and the applications. You have a passion for user friendly and sustainable solutions targeted to the needs of the IKEA business.
You are motivated to work closely with IKEA business and P&FU Solution Owners to understand the business need to create a Qlik solution that best meets these needs. As a person you are enthusiastic, driven, structured and determined. You act as role model for the IKEA values and you have strong communication skills and the ability to build trustful relationships.
This Solution Architect position will be located in Helsingborg or in Älmhult. As Solution Area P&FU is based in Älmhult and Helsingborg, this position will require some travelling between the locations.
We look forward to receiving your application in English latest 3rd of November.
Please note that we will be interviewing continuously so do not delay, send in your application today!
For more information about the position, please contact Anna Skattum at +46 73 232 18 65.
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Rasika Carlsson on +46 07 962 44 34.