IKEA Components China - Production Planning Manager
- Nantong, Jiangsu, China
The task of IKEA Components within IKEA is to pursue the development of future unique and customer-friendly solutions within fittings and components to the IKEA range. We create substantial cost and quality benefits for IKEA in our development and supply of raw materials, components and fittings. IKEA Components is part of the Inter IKEA group and shares the IKEA vision and values. Our business is global and employs 1500 people based in Sweden, Slovakia and China. Through co-operation with IKEA Purchasing and Logistic areas, we are also represented at several other sites around the world.
- Accountable for production planning teams overall performance in both short and midterm planning.
- Secure planning and execution to fulfil the sourcing assignment and pro-actively work together with supply, production & warehouse to integrate opportunities and act on deviations.
- Responsible to establish and secure good communication, business relations and partnership between different functions and stakeholders within IKEA.
- Contribute to creation of Business plan and Responsible for P&D Action plan execution.
- Responsible to secure succession planning and competence development to reach high-performing teams who inspire and empower the engagement from all co-workers by leading as example and living the IKEA Values.
- Lead the organisation in a Lean and simple way, encourage to find and explore opportunities for eliminating waste, new ways of working and continuous improvement potentials in order to develop business and people.
- Overall budget responsible for all the cost related staff, operational, travel and investment, including follow-up and deviation reporting within the area of responsibility.
- Ensure health and safety work environment with zero accident approach and secure compliance with internal/external regulations.
- Secure compliance and trainings for working processes, guidelines as well as laws and regulations (e.g. work instructions, system instructions, internal routines)
- Good knowledge of IKEA strategic landscape.
- Good logistic knowledge.
- Good knowledge in how to make and implement action plans, providing clear directions and following up on goals.
- Good knowledge of cost drivers/profit and loss including key performance indicators.
- Good knowledge in communication and coaching.
- Good knowledge of IKEA supply chain.
- Good knowledge and experience of change management.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and local languages.
- Ability to lead business through people by demonstrating high leadership capabilities.
- Ability to combine working on a strategic level with acting on an operational/tactical level.
- Ability to work under high pressure and with the courage to make a clear standpoint.
- Ability to build trust and communicate clearly with different people in various situations.
- Ability to make things happen by flexibility, speed and simplicity.
Do you have what it takes to challenge and uphold an environment where the IKEA culture is a strong and living reality?
We are looking for you who together with us at IKEA Components China and we actively want to build people and business together and ensure that we are an excellent place to work and develop. IKEA Components in China stands in front of a fantastic journey, with ambitious expansion plans to build a new factory for our packaging operations in Nantong.
if you have interst, please contact Jasmine Jin.