Invoice Processing Goods Accountant
- Shanghai, China
IKEA Supply China (“ISCN”) is the wholesale business unit buying IKEA goods from Suppliers and selling to retailers in Asia Pacific region, comparable to IKEA Supply AG. As a unit equipped with finance, legal, risk, compensation & benefit, corporate communication specialists, ISCN also provides common/shared services to all Inter IKEA business units and sites in China.
About the job
The Commercial Employee Invoice Processing Goods supports the complete Finance Supply Chain (from dispatch of the good till Quantity/Quality check performed by the IKEA receiving units). The Invoice Processing Goods Accountant is responsible for the daily operations in her/his specific country area, controls and approves the assigned supplier’s commercial invoices based on contractual agreements, IKEA policies/rules and the compliance with existing and can be involved in projects and be given special assignments.
- Authorize payments to IKEA commercial goods suppliers based on adherence to the purchase agreement, by performing various controls and checks on invoices.
- Investigate the deviations relating to the invoice control.
- Issue credit/debit notes upon investigation done by the Quality Support Centers.
- Performs reconciliation from the purchases against sales by monitoring the re-invoicing through the IKEA invoice chain
- Provide statistics to Purchase Operations areas and other IKEA units.
- Supports the custom clearance by procuring commercial invoices on time in the concerned systems
- Provides EU VAT and other reports to suppliers, e.g. for audit purposes
- Support cooperation with Accounting, Payment Factory, Purchasing and the Quality Support Centers.
- Perform assignments or projects according to competence and business needs.
- Actively contribute to secure and increase the quality and efficiency throughout the process.
- Economic degree or equivalent working experience.
- Fluency in English.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Knowledge/understanding of finance and supply chain.
- Experience in invoicing/billing.