IKEA Components China - IT Solution Area Support
- Nantong, Jiangsu, China
The task of IKEA Components within IKEA is to pursue the development of future unique and customer-friendly solutions within fittings and components to the IKEA range. We create substantial cost and quality benefits for IKEA in our development and supply of raw materials, components and fittings. IKEA Components is part of the Inter IKEA group and shares the IKEA vision and values. Our business is global and employs 1500 people based in Sweden, Slovakia and China. Through co-operation with IKEA Purchasing and Logistic areas, we are also represented at several other sites around the world.
- Responsible for educating the users, in close cooperation with Solution Owner
- Secure that receiving organisations are prepared through change management activities before new IT implementations.
- Acts as second level support when it comes to issues connected to the area where you are appointed as solution area support
- Collect, register, analyse, prioritize, solve and assign all in-coming cases during the agreed time in an accurate and efficient manner. What could not be solved in second level should be transferred to third level, Solution Owner.
- Perform all daily tasks according to set processes, rules and guidelines.
- Take an active part in problem-, change- and life cycle management.
- Build, maintain and share knowledge with colleagues, i.e. by using a common knowledge database.
- Give feedback to Solution owner on how the application is used, what improvement needs to be done from a user perspective and what kind of education that is needed for the users.
- Participates in Business Acceptance testing where business secures that requirements are fulfilled.
- -Basic knowledge in the relevant business process, strategies and connections to other processes.
- -Extensive knowledge within the solutions within your area of responsibilities.
- -Good understanding of Information Technology and how to use digital devices and applications to improve the user experience.
- -Basic knowledge in requirement management, test methods and tools connected to business acceptance
- -Knowledge in how to train and educate users working with solutions in the solution area
- -Able to work on an operational level and make things happen.
- -Analytical - able to structure, prioritize and draw relevant conclusions of information.
- -Good communication skills and ability to work across functions.
Do you have what it takes to challenge and uphold an environment where the IKEA culture is a strong and living reality?
We are looking for you who together with us at IKEA Components China and we actively want to build people and business together and ensure that we are an excellent place to work and develop. IKEA Components in China stands in front of a fantastic journey, with ambitious expansion plans to build a new factory for our packaging operations in Nantong.
if you have interst, please contact Jasmine Jin.