Safety & Security Specialist
- Älmhult, Sweden
IKEA Communications AB
Here it is. Your chance to join the proactive Safety & Security environment in the most influential small town in the world.
Can you reach out to the whole world, while working in a tranquil idyll in the middle of nowhere? In Älmhult you can.
Älmhult, Sweden, is home to IKEA Communications AB (aka ICOM). It’s the place where we produce IKEA.com, which attracts 2.3 billion visits a year. We’re also behind the IKEA catalogue with a yearly circulation of around 230 million copies. On top of that, we churn out a ton of content for social media – not to mention motion media and 3D work so cutting edge that it makes the folks in California sit up and take notice. So, what happens in Älmhult definitely doesn’t stay in Älmhult. It reaches practically every corner of the globe.
Right now we're looking for a Safety & Security Specialist (with Information Security and Data Privacy (IS/DP) focus), someone who leads the proactive safety and security work in the working environments of ICOM. Someone that supports the proactive safety & security work at ICOM with a focus on Information Security and Data Privacy risks (IS/DP).
This role will be a coordinator for the co-workers that are responsible for implementing IS/DP at ICOM.
This role is also new in several perspectives. Combining regular Safety & Security tasks with the increasing ISDP responsibilities following GDPR and internal requirements. How would you do it!?
As a Safety & Security Specialist (with IS/DP focus), you will ensure a healthy, safe and secure environment for visitors and co-workers, you will maintain an overall risk awareness, and you will also maintain compliance with internal IKEA and external legal demands.
In the role you will:
- Responsible for providing a proactive support to the business in ICOM with focus on Safety & Security and Information Security awareness.
- Work closely with Business Solution organisation within Inter IKEA and the group ISDP team Range & Supply to support that Information Security and Data Privacy regulations and requirements are followed as intended by stakeholders.
- Be part of the proactive Safety & Security work in all work environments at ICOM identifying existing and emerging risks and minimizing the impact of these within the scope of work.
- Secure a desired and consistent level of Safety & Security and Information Security Data Privacy via regular audits, inspections, follow-up and training.
- Complete relevant reporting, including incident reporting. Conduct analysis of incident trends on a regular basis, reporting to line management and to matrix reporting line.
- Work together with the Safety & Security Manager Range and Supply Northern Europe through line manager to ensure that Inter - IKEA standards, Range & Supply Risk Management frameworks as well as legal demands are followed. Where appropriate, being in direct contact with authorities.
To be successful in the role, we think you have:
- 5+ years’ experience in a Safety and Security environment (or equivalent knowledge)
- Familiar with the risk management process, including conducting risk assessments.
- Knowledge of relevant safety & security, Information Security and Data privacy processes, tools and working methods
- Knowledge of Information Security Standards, GDPR and national/local legal demands
- Understanding of the business processes to constantly improve the business
- Excellent in facilitation skills, creating awareness and training material.
- Fluent in Swedish and English with good communications skill
This position is based in Älmhult, Sweden. We look forward to receiving your application in English as soon as you have decided that this could be your next step.
This position was posted 2019-03-15 and we do not have an application deadline for this position. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
If you have questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact [email protected]