IT Support Specialist | Digital & IT | Core Business Franchise
- Malmö, Sweden
You see things a little differently. So do we. We work hard to make sure everyone’s voice is heard and that everyone can make a difference. Come see things a little differently with us.
Inter IKEA Systems (Core Business Franchise) owns the IKEA Concept and is the worldwide IKEA franchisor. We are specifically responsible for the IKEA strategic framework, ensuring the IKEA Concept is updated, relevant, implemented and followed-up – together with all IKEA trademark users.
How do we do this? By enabling people across the IKEA value chain, and creating unique content to develop the IKEA business. Here are some examples of our different assignments.
• We develop solutions that will ensure a unique and successful meeting with IKEA customers.
• We lead the work around when and how IKEA expands in the world, enabling one common way of working with high impact at a low cost.
• We create the preconditions to strengthen the IKEA Culture and develop the right competence to meet customer and business needs.
An important part of our success is our unique culture and open working environment. Together, we create a workplace where everyone feels free to be themselves – to experiment, try new ways, and dare to ask, “What if…?” We believe in everyday personal growth and offer the opportunity to develop your career globally.
Read more about us at: franchisor.IKEA.com
About the Digital & IT assignment
• Provide reliable and fit for purpose information technology operations and user support to solutions provided by CBF.
• Provide standards and methods for architecture, cyber security and data management for CBF, based on the IKEA framework.
• User-centric cloud, mobile and data capabilities are the main movements for the Digital & Information Technology leadership assignment.
About the role
In this role you provide users with IT support for solutions provided by CBF such as IKEA Toolbox, MyLearning and many more. You lead and service users in IT support to agreed requirements, support channels, solutions and devices. You contribute to work closely together with peers across the totality of Core Business Franchise and across IKEA to strengthen and contribute to a strong and relevant IKEA franchise offer.
In this role:
- You provide and deliver user centric and service minded approach through existing and new support channel across CBF.
- You actively collaborate and engage with users, Digital & IT community, the Business Solution Areas and service provisioning stakeholders.
- You contribute to continuous improvements within IT service desk and on-site and beyond, through IT Process lead, IT project, IT Service Owner and Digital Workplace.
You work in partnership with suppliers to enable IT services adapted to new delivery models in support / infrastructure. We offer a friendly and inspiring working environment, fun and challenging work yet rewarding with opportunities to grow, learn and develop. We are a knowledgeable department of generalists where technology and users are in focus, which provides a great learning platform for you.
Are you passionate about the IKEA Brand and want to be part of our unique IKEA culture and you want to be part of IKEA journey to “create a better everyday life for the many people”?
You are inspired by the possibilities and opportunities of what Digital & IT brings, to enable, to transform and to break new grounds. You are serviced minded and commit to users with energy to champion their needs. You are driven by long term partnerships and teamwork to achieve common goals and making a difference for users. Solving problems gives you energy.
What’s more, we believe that you have the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation:
- Experience provide user centric support services for all IT related services within digital & IT, cybersecurity, business solutions, data & IT security risk.
- Experience analysing, troubleshooting and supporting IT Infrastructure components technologies on a global scale
- Good knowledge and understanding of ITIL based processes not limited to incident management, request fulfilment and knowledge management.
- Build relationships with users, business partners and franchisees through effective collaboration and delivery of results.
- Listening to users and handling complex situations in a professional way.
- Ability to prioritize activities and tasks to meet business needs and deadlines.
- Good communicator both written and verbal skills and the ability to translate IT language into simple and general understanding towards the end users.
- Ability to judge and dare to take decision and action based on business needs and impact such handling high priority and emergency incidents.
Does this sound like you? Come and join us on our journey to make a better IKEA!
A few more details for you
Join us and be part of our exciting and diverse global support team where each day is never the same as another. The team is located in Delft, The Netherlands, Malmo, Helsingborg and Älmhult, Sweden and Shanghai, China.
This position is full-time (40 hours per week) and is located in Malmo, Sweden, though some travel may be required. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, so make sure to send us your application - CV and motivation in English - as soon as possible.