Food demand coordinator
- Älmhult, Sweden
IKEA Purchasing Service AB
Are you passionate about logistics solutions and customer relations?
As Demand Coordinator you are in the center of happenings and have many internal and external contacts. You act as the main contact for our retail markets and have the operational responsibility for distribution in selected markets within the region.
Your main tasks and responsibilities include:
• To be support and the primary contact to the retail markets regarding daily issues concerning product availability and deliveries;
• To create and implement flow analysis and identify constraints in the logistic chain;
• To work with the department’s various functions to maintain the best logistics solutions for our customer;
• To handle claims and set up various information in the systems;
• To coordinate sales activities initiated by our retail markets and prepare for launch of new products;
• To create and suggest improvement initiatives and present information that facilitates the customers’ decision making process.
IKEA is constantly looking to improve and build stronger solutions for the future. As part of this IKEA Food Supply AG within the Inter IKEA group, acquired the former logistic service provider Bring SCM AB in June 2017. The integration work of all Bring SCM AB roles into IKEA Range & Supply organizations has started and the full integration is expected to be finalized in December 2019.We invite you into an organization with responsibility for the global product flows linked to food and beverages that continuously strives to be the best in Supply Chain Management. Our success is directly linked to the positive development of our customers - and our employees are the key factor in achieving this.
We believe that you have a strong interest in Supply Chain Management and customer relations. If you have just finished a university degree in Business Administration/Engineering or Logistics this is an exciting way to practise and build on your competence within Supply chain Management. Or if you have previous experience from working with customers within supply chain and enjoy it this can be challenging step in your development. Working experience with M3 is considered as advantage. It is important that you are fluent in English. As a person, you are service minded and have the ability to handle many different tasks and stakeholders at the same time. You have proactive approach and very good analytical skills. You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, you enjoy taking your own initiatives and responsibility and you always strive to exceed customers’ expectations.
Please note this is a fulltime position based in Älmhult, Sweden
The screening will be done on an ongoing basis so make sure to send your application as soon as possible, If you have questions about the recruitment process please contact [email protected]
Welcome with your application! Please present your documents in English