Project Leader (Purchasing)
- Великий Новгород, Новгородская обл., Россия
- Полная занятость
IKEA Industry is the world’s largest producer of wooden furniture and is an integrated part of IKEA Group. IKEA Industry has 44 production units in 11 countries with about 20 000 co-workers. Every year, IKEA Industry produces more than 100 million pieces of furniture for IKEA customers.
IKEA Industry Novgorod Flatline Factory is a greenfield project started by Inter IKEA group in 2016. Key products in our portfolio are METOD cabinets and PAX wardrobes delivered to IKEA customers in Europe, Russia and UAE. Operating new high-tech equipment, we produce 20 cabinets and 14 shelves per minute with ambition to reach yearly capacity 7 million cabinets in 2020.
We are looking for Project Leader in Raw Materials purchasing area to support development of the factory.
Your Role will be:
- Leading of cost saving project for Raw Materials
- Analyze current raw materials list for cost saving opportunities (consumption, storing, transportation, material cost, etc.)
- Analyze current production processes for raw materials cost optimization
- Cost potentials evaluation and calculation
- Organize project communication flow and structure (meeting, status follow-up, implementation forcing, etc.)
- Visit suppliers and other production units for benchmarking to find new ideas for optimization
- Communication with Purchasing Division
- Involvement of different parties in to the process if required
Требования к квалификации
- University Degree (Technical)
- 3+ years of experience in purchasing area is a must
- PC - literacy (MS Excel advanced user)
- English at Intermediate level
- Project management skills
- High level of self-organization, analytical mind-set, strong negotiation skills, result-oriented, team-player.
We offer you:
- Temporary contract for 1 year
- Challenging assignment at a newly established greenfield factory
- Possibilities to grow and develop in international company