Risk & Compliance Manager IKEA Industry
- Malmö, Sweden
IKEA Industry is the world’s largest producer of wooden furniture and is an integrated part of Inter IKEA Group. IKEA Industry has 41 production units in 10 countries with about 19 500 co-workers. Every year, IKEA Industry produces more than 100 million pieces of furniture for IKEA customers.
IKEA Industry AB is the parent company and service office of the IKEA Industry Group, located at Hyllie, outside Malmö in Sweden. You will report to the CFO but will work closely with the producing and purchase divisions and the production units.
About the role
In the role, you will:
- Develop and lead the Risk & Compliance agenda in IKEA Industry. Collaborate with and motivate the line organisations.
- Lead your team, inspire, and empower co-workers to perform to the best of their abilities and continuously develop in their assignments.
- Ensure that the responsibility for Risk & Compliance activities is owned, understood and accepted by the different business stakeholders.
- Lead and develop an overall risk management process for IKEA Industry.
- Secure an effective compliance and audit practice within IKEA Industry.
Ensure that relevant steering documents are up to date and understood.
Organize trainings in various risk related topics.
- Conduct follow-up and investigations based on indications of non-compliance.
- Report on risks and incidents.
- Actively contribute to the Risk & Compliance community within Inter IKEA Group
You have a desire to create simplicity through structure and achieve results through the organisation. Working together with people is motivating to you and you enjoy sharing knowledge and experience as well as coaching and leading others to perform and develop. You have a genuine interest in, and a modern approach to, risk management, internal control and compliance. You are collaborative but also show integrity.
What’s more, we believe that you have the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation:
- Share and live and the IKEA values every day.
- A university degree in a relevant field.
- 10+ years of working experience from relevant areas. Both on a strategic and an operational level.
- Experience from implementing changes via projects.
- Strong communication skills, including facilitation, active listening and the ability to communicate complex issues in a clear and engaging way.
- The capability to balance between long term development and urgent ad-hoc situations that require immediate attention.
- Consistently demonstrate a high level of integrity – speak and act according to strong moral principles.
At IKEA you will be part of an open and inclusive culture in which you can be yourself. We believe in mutual respect and want everyone to feel welcome to contribute with his or her unique experiences and ideas. At IKEA we always do our jobs knowing that we can achieve great things when many people work together.
The position is located in the Hyllie office outside Malmö. International business travelling will be required.
If you have questions, please contact Örjan Jonsson, CFO IKEA Industry, at +46 734 136706.
Send us your application as soon as possible, but no later than February 1st, 2019.