- 4133 Pratteln, Switzerland
IKEA Supply AG (ISAG) is the wholesale company within the Inter IKEA Group, owning the goods in the IKEA Distribution and Regional Customer Distribution Centers world-wide. The mains functions located at ISAG are Purchasing & Logistic s, Regional Supply Team Europe and Finance.
The Finance organization at ISAG is responsible for financial matters of the entity including among other financial planning, performance reporting, decision making support, pricing, external accounting and reporting, tax management, customs and connected business development.
Finance Operations within ISAG Finance supports wholesale by securing an efficient and accurate payment and settlement process for suppliers and service providers, and compliant agreement administration.
About the job
As an Agreement Administrator you organise and secure the agreement flow of defined agreements and legal documents within the supply chain organization, IKEA Supply AG (ISAG) departments and ISAG as a company. This includes the following tasks:
- Securing the formal quality of the agreements and reacting in case of deviations.
- Securing a proper agreement flow between departments.
- Registering agreements and other legal documents in the electronic archive and archiving the originals in compliant and secured way.
- Keeping an overview of the agreements in progress (for signing and clarification) and coordinating IKEA internal approvals.
- Supporting cooperation with Purchasing, Transport, Legal and other speaking partners in Supply Chain.
- Actively contributing to secure and increase the quality and efficiency throughout the process.
- Acting as backup for purchase agreement validation
- Performing assignments or projects according to competence and business needs.
To be successful in this role you need to have/to be:
- 1-2 years of experience in working with agreements, related documents and requirements in a commercial environment
- Knowledge and understanding of agreement administration and contract law
- Experience in working in finance, supply chain and/or legal environment
- Economic degree
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Fluent in English
At IKEA, we continuously look for better ways of working, following our vision to create a better everyday life for the many people. It is in our culture to work together and to be open, straightforward and inclusive. If this sounds like an environment you could enjoy working in, please apply (in english) until the of 27th of January 2019 via: www.ikea.ch/jobs
For further information please contact Deila Santo, Team Leader Agreement Administration and Invoice Processing Goods, tel.: +41 (0)58 853 6655. For questions about the recruitment process feel free to contact Louise Orstadius, HR Business Partner Finance, tel.: +41 (0)79 667 96 54.