Customer Fulfilment Specialist, Retail Experience, Core Business Franchise
- Delft, Netherlands
You see things a little differently. So do we! Are you ready to make a difference and grow? Come see things a little differently with us.
In Core Business Franchise we are responsible for the IKEA strategic framework and keeping it together through an IKEA Concept which is updated, relevant, implemented and followed-up together with all IKEA trademark users.
IKEA Retail Experience has the assignment to secure a successful, consistent, and relevant IKEA experience across all customer meeting points that are developed together with Core Business Range & Supply and all IKEA franchisees in order to create a common and unique IKEA way to engage our customers and offer them relevant services.
About the role
As the Customer Fulfilment Specialist for IKEA Retail Experience you will:
- Enabling effective and efficient business operations at low cost through providing methods and tools supporting a smooth Customer Meeting Points fulfilment process and an excellent customer experience.
- Act as a content expert for the Customer Fulfilment component in all customer meeting points across IKEA ensuring a smooth and well-functioning fulfilment operation in the customer meeting.
- Identify and collect relevant trends, insights and learnings for Customer Fulfilment in meeting points.
- Design and support the development of new solutions that enable the many people to access a more sustainable life supporting IKEA to become more circular.
- As content expert secure and develop required competences and capabilities through the creation of a global Learning offer/ solution, enabling IKEA people and partners to create great customer value and experience.
- You have recent Customer Fulfilment experience in working in a multichannel environment in different logistic units or parts of value chain having in depth and extensive experience from goods flow and customer flow processes
- In-depth knowledge of the IKEA Range and Meeting The Customer, the IKEA Concept, the IKEA vision and business idea, IKEA culture & values, the IKEA business model and how we create unique business advantages
- Good understanding of how global trends and developments can impact IKEA (main areas: retail, consumer behaviour, digital technology, economy, sustainability, life at home, design, media and communication)
- Build engage trustful and sustainable relationships with stakeholders, business partners and franchisees
- You have the capability to build a knowledge sharing network to enable constant learning in the total IKEA system
- Experience in leading assignments through modern processes and methodologies (e.g. Design thinking, Agile, Hackathon, Business capability modelling, etc.).
If you already work in IKEA;
You have a deep understanding of the IKEA vision, IKEA Concept, IKEA business idea, IKEA Direction and strategies. You always stand for IKEA culture and values.
.. you have a personality who thrives in an environment in which most things are under development
..you have the ability to look at things in a new way and the drive to test and improve our ways of working across IKEA?
..you get energy from working together with people from IKEA’S entire value chain and create sustainable relationships?
Do not hesitate and apply already today!
Last day for applying is the 16th of January and we will start assessing candidates from 2nd of January.
For questions regarding the job content please contact recruiting Manager Edwin Pieterson and for questions regarding the Recruitment process, please contact Mia Kullman, HR & Competence Leader.