Sustainability Compliance Auditor - SH
- Shanghai, Shanghai, cn
The IKEA brand is one of the most successful home furnishing brands in the world. We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you values are more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
You are honest with high integrity. You are interested in people’s life, energy, environment. You drive and commit to deliver better product and production. You always find common interests and agenda, to build trust and partnership to reach common goals. With your solid experience you are able to find improving opportunities in social compliance and sustainability area and make it happen.
About the job
IKEA strives to be the leader in sustainable, affordable life at home, inspiring and enabling customers to fulfill their needs and dreams at home. Sustainability is part of our IKEA vision to create a better life for the many people and at the same time have a positive impact on the planet. Our view of the future is positive and we believe in a sustainable world. IKEA has made progress on the journey to become People and Planet Positive – progress that we can be proud of. Still we have a way to go before we have a fully sustainable business. We will continue to focus and transform our business.
About the assignment
Sustainability Compliance Auditor will be responsible for a variety of responsibilities as below:
- Plan and perform IWAY audits, in accordance with IWAY Working Methods and all other relevant mandatory documents
- Responsible to gather and analyse information and facts to draw conclusions about compliance/non compliance, using auditing methods including in-depth interviews with individual and/or group interviews with different parties at supplier
- Responsible for root cause analysis of non-compliance and for creating understanding for supplier in order to achieve compliance
- Responsible to issue final IWAY approval and ensure that all relevant IKEA systems are updated in accordance with IWAY working methods
- Responsible to perform initial sustainability compliance assessments for new suppliers Support the business development teams during the IWAY implementation process at supplier (incl. sub- suppliers)
- Train and support suppliers, business development teams and new IWAY Auditors in IWAY and compliance agenda;
- Share “IWAY good business practice” gained during the auditing process at different manufacturing or operations sites, contributing to the business development;
- Responsible to perform other sustainability compliance verification activities related, such as traceability verification for critical materials and animal welfare
- Secure timely and accurate audit information in the supplier review database, SRDB;
- Active member of Sustainability Compliance matrix - contribute to short and long term sustainability compliance action plan, prepare and implement relevant activities
- At any time, act as an ambassador of IKEA values and role model for fact-based business leadership
IKEA Purchasing Service (China) Co., LTD main office is in XXX