IKEA Components China – Safety & Security Specialist
- Shanghai/Jiangsu, Xuhui/Nantong, cn
The task of IKEA Components within IKEA is to pursue the development of future unique and customer-friendly solutions within fittings and components to the IKEA range. We create substantial cost and quality benefits for IKEA in our development and supply of raw materials, components and fittings. IKEA Components is part of the Inter IKEA group and shares the IKEA vision and values. Our business is global and employs 1500 people based in Sweden, Slovakia and China. Through co-operation with IKEA Purchasing and Logistic areas, we are also represented at several other sites around the world.
To ensure that Risk Management & Compliance becomes an integral part of the IKEA Components management style.
To provide support to the various levels of management in order to:
Ensure a healthy, safe and secure environment for visitors and co-workers
Strengthen the IKEA brand and protect IKEA assets
Maintain an overall risk aware and control culture
Maintain compliance with internal IKEA and external legal demands
• Responsible for safety and security set up in expansion project to secure compliance with all safety, security and risk related rules, requirements and regulations internally and externally.
• Responsible for safety and security training package set up for different target group.
• Lead the proactive safety and security work, identifying existing and emerging risks and minimizing the impact of these within the scope of work.
• Responsible for leading safety and security related inspections, audits, meetings and trainings to secure a desired and consistent level of Safety & Security
• Responsible for investigation of incidents and accidents and recommending resolution and revision of routines as necessary
• Co-ordinate with the Crisis Management Team and managers for the handling of any emergency cases and provide appropriate action according to IKEA Crisis Management routine.
• Other tasks assigned by line manager.
• Extensive knowledge of relevant Safety & Security processes, tools and working methods
• Good understanding of the IKEA business, culture and values
• Understanding of the business processes to constantly improve the business
• Extensive knowledge of national/local legal demands on safety and security
• Knowledge and experience on safety and security set up related to new factory is preferred
• Ability to independently and reliably work on agreed Safety & Security actions
• Good communication and documentation skills with various levels of management
• Social skills and high accessibility
• Fast perception and ability to implement requests at short notice
• Ability to plan effectively, to influence others and follow up on changes implemented
Do you have what it takes to challenge and uphold an environment where the IKEA culture is a strong and living reality?
We are looking for you who together with us at IKEA Components P&D China actively want to build people and business together and ensure that we are an excellent place to work and develop. IKEA Components in China stands in front of a fantastic journey,with ambitious expansion plans to build a new factory for our packaging operations in Nantong.
Please join us for a fantastic journey! interest? please contact Emma Xu