Software Developer in Automation at LOGEVO AB
- Lund / Älmhult
Logevo is a knowledge company part of the Inter IKEA Group innovating our way towards becoming a leading developer of automated logistics solutions. Our unique competence and background in automation, retail and IT are helping us create solutions that let retailers exceed consumer expectations in a multichannel world. Solutions that reduce costs. Solutions that just work. Seamlessly. Reliably. Affordably.
We find beauty in developing simple solutions to difficult challenges. We give every member of our team freedom to grow and create, without the fear of making mistakes. We come from many different backgrounds and we have many different skills, but we all share a love of getting stuff done and making things better. We find beauty in developing simple solutions to difficult challenges
Part of a team responsible for developing safety and machine automation solutions running in LOGEVO´s automated logistic solutions. Together with colleagues take responsibility for customization and integration with LOGEVO´s InControl software and on-site deployment and start-up.
- Software architectural design in the automation area including PLC and safety programming.
- Consider cost, effectiveness, risk and safety of designs.
- Develop with Maintenance and Service in focus.
- Documentation of solution.
- On-site deployment and start-up.
- Support running systems.
- Member of virtual teams in development projects.
We see You with an Engineering degree in computer science, open minded, forward looking, curious, flexible, innovative and easy to see the holistic view with passion for team work.
- Programming in structured text, C/C++ .
- Skill in structuring and optimizing code.
- Real-Time system programing.
- Automation equipment (preferably B&R Automation).
- Motion controllers.
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical systems.
- Version management (git).
- Microsoft Office.
- English speaking - business level.
Takes responsibility for both Your own and the Logevo values.
Submit Your application as soon as possible via this ad, however no later than 14th of October 2018. If You have any questions regarding the position You are welcome to contact Technology Manager Magnus Näsgårde +46-732 310 547 or HR & Competence Manager Thomas Poppe +46-766 190 998.