Wood Supply Business Developer
- Novosibirsk, Novosibirsk Oblast, Russia
IKEA Purchasing and Logistics is the organization that forms a link between the factory floor and the products on IKEA store shelves. We work with 1600 Suppliers all over the world for home furnishing, transport, logistics and distribution services, components and food.
In Russia IKEA purchasing office has been present since 1991. It is located in Moscow and it coordinates with the Suppliers.
We are 140 people who strive towards a better everyday life for the many people. We do it by making certain that we have materials to use, suppliers to work with, distribution network for efficient transport and logistics, available products for our customers and much more.
We do our best to ensure product quality and we devote much attention to the sustainability and social responsibility.
Working for Purchasing and Logistics gives you an opportunity to learn how our products are manufactured, to be a part of the global team and to take responsibility for the eventual result -- our customers happy.
Today more than 50% of goods in Russian IKEA stores are produced locally. Our goal is to expand local production in Russia, master new production technologies and new materials. Working for us signifies strategic planning, building long-term relationships with Suppliers and the ability to enhance IKEA business both in Russia and around the world.
As a Wood Supply Business Developer for a specific region within our department, you will:
- Constantly search, evaluate and improve supply chains to create capability for long term development
- Evaluate and develop existing production capacities of suppliers and sub suppliers
- Build effective and actively maintains good network of potential sub-suppliers
- Participate and lead value chain projects
- Pro-actively communicate with IKEA business teams
- Take active role for support wood supply agenda and competence
- In all situations act and lead with IKEA culture and values
Who are you?
With knowledge and experience in the field of wood industry, especially in eastern Russia, good understanding of cost structure you have a strong capability to identify and capture business opportunities and deliver results. You are able to lead on communication for wood supply agenda both with external and internal partners. You have strong analytical skills and capabilities to identify gaps and opportunities of value chains. You eager to build trustful and loyal relation with people. You are highly interested in understanding the wood industry market. You have an experience of working with wood, leading projects experience is an advantage.
You come with good track record in current & previous positions, you lead by example. You identify yourself very much with IKEA values.
we offer you:
- to gain experience, which is really different from what you have done before;
- Challenging tasks;
- Possibilities for further professional, career and personal development;
- Supporting and experienced management, business environment and good working atmosphere;
- Office located in Novosibirsk.