Business Developer - Packaging & Handling Material
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
When you grow, IKEA grows too
Category Packaging & Handling Material ICOMP is currently looking for
(Location: Ho Chi Minh)
In the initial set up, we only offer 1-year contract for this position.
As a Business Developer you will be working within defined part of the business and legal framework of IKEA – to secure excellence in running operations by optimizing the purchasing possibilities. Furthermore you will participate in creating an efficient supplier structure
Business Developer will together with a team:
- Responsible to secure packaging business according to IKEA Purchasing practises, mainly responsible for packaging suppliers (NPS) in South East Asia
- Establish & develop high performing and diverse supplier base which can meet the needs of our business and customer
- Together with each supplier set the goals and create action plans based on the Category directions that will enhance the full potentials of the business
- Deliver excellent results to meet goals
- Build effective and actively maintains relations with suppliers
- Optimise our value chain that can make better products and service at lower total cost for the many people
- Be responsible that suppliers meet social and environmental standards
- Be responsible for the delivery and quality performance
- Act as One IKEA Purchasing along our core processes, together with relevant functions and people contributing towards IKEA business objectives
- In all situations act as an IKEA Ambassador
Is this the right challenge for you?
We are looking for you who have:
- Good knowledge in material and production including experience in identifying main cost drivers for efficient production in the supply chain.
- Purchasing experience.
- Academic degree in economics or equivalent experience.
- Fluency in English.
Capabilities & Motivation
- Lots of energy, drive and commitment to reach excellent results.
- Sense and passion for leading business and people.
- Capability to handle business with a big picture in mind and turning that into concrete actions.
- Persistence in pursuing goals despite obstacles at the same time as maintaining flexibility in the business.
- Excellence in communication with capability of influencing others.
- Proactive attitude.
- Genuine interest for building and maintaining long term relations.
- Share the IKEA values, culture and have a strong interest to work for a home furnishings company.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global market place. And as the world’s leader at life a home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
If you want to be part of something big, this could be the right challenge for you. We are looking forward to getting to know you soon!