[DO NOT APPLY] RU Test: Process Engineer
- Novgorodskaya Ulitsa, Moskva, Russia
We are looking for you who has University degree in Technology or Technics and 3 years of experience in production or technical team. You are a team player who communicates in open and transparent way. As a person you have eagerness to learn deeply and have desire to develop both personally and professionally. You are able to communicate clearly in English, both verbally and in writing. For us in IKEA, the most important thing is that you share our values. As a person you are humble and have strong willpower. You also have the ability to create togetherness and enthusiasm around you.
About the job
Process Engineer is responsible for one of the technological processes on the factory.
Your main tasks are:
• Main focus on one of the processes (cutting, edge banding, drilling or packing) • Participation in products launch projects, preparation data for M3
• Preparation of technical documentation
• Testing and selection of tools and materials for process and product
• Investigation of factors decreasing quality and capacity of lines
• Leading of projects aimed to improve KPIs
• Technical support of operational staff team leaders, operators.
• Cooperation with suppliers
• Collecting feedback from maintenance and production teams.
• Benchmarking, trainings for new employees
About the company
IKEA Industry is the world’s largest producer of wooden furniture and is an integrated part of IKEA Group. IKEA Industry has 44 production units in 11 countries with about 20 000 co-workers. Every year, IKEA Industry produces more than 100 million pieces of furniture for IKEA customers.
Sending an application to open vacancy in our recruitment tool on https://www.smartrecruiters.com/ you provide your personal agreement to «IKEA Holding B.V.», located at Olof Palmstraat 1 2616 LN Delft The Netherlands, in accordance with Federal law dated 27.07.2006 №152-FL “About personal data” about processing with all personal data loaded on https://www.smartrecruiters.com/ the following actions: collection, classification, storage, clarification (updating or modification), usage, distribution, provision, depersonalization, blocking and destruction for the purposes of possible employment within an organization that has posted a vacancy to that the candidate has sent an application, for conducting research and survey, and using a contact information provided by the user for any newsletters.