Product Compliance Intern
- Assago, Italy
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us
PURPOSE OF FUNCTION
You will learn to secure product compliance, verifying product requirements, translate the IKEA Chemical Strategy within Purchasing into operational plans and follow up implementation.
- Support the team to secure product compliance and product requirement reviews to verify product compliance.
- Support the implementation of IKEA Chemical Strategy within purchasing, translate the IKEA Chemical Strategy into operational plans and follow up implementation.
- Support with specialist knowledge of product Safety & Health related requirements as well as mapping and risk assessment of relevant material and processes
- Help with the implementation of IKEA Chemical strategy within purchasing
- Contribute in developing implementation of global product compliance working methods and tools for the business development teams in the purchase operations area
- Verify Product Compliance by performing spot sample reviews with focus on product documentation and testing of products, and based on results of the reviews and related root-cause analysis, secure corrective and preventive actions together with the business development teams
- Support the teams in Category to evaluate new potential suppliers in addressing risks connected to Product safety and Chemical Compliance - Participate to perform Quality Audits together with Quality reviewer at suppliers
- Participate in the development of new IKEA product requirements, securing input on potential impacts from a supply chain perspective
- Help with securing knowledge sharing and competence build up regarding Product Safe & Health requirement with IKEA co workers and suppliers and with training with IKEA co-workers and suppliers to develop competences about Product Safety & Health requirements and Compliance working methods and tools
- Graduated in Chemicals
- Good English knowledge
- Capable to handle relations and good in networking
- Eager to learn, but also to quickly contribute
- Knowledge of materials and industrial processes
- Data processing