Customer Relations Co-worker - Checkout/Kassa (12 hours/week)
- Delft, Netherlands
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. Come see things a little differently with us!
You are passionate about customer service and together with your colleagues you want to provide our customers with a fun and hassle free shopping experience in our store. Being one of the last co-workers our customers see before they leave our store it is vital to provide them with a lasting positive impression!
• Have a secondary vocational/higher professional education level (MBO+/HBO);
• Have passion for customer contact and our products and you know how to use your interpersonal skills;
• Are flexible regarding your availability (according to the IKEA CLA);
• Take initiative, are self reliant and you know how to prioritize;
• Have good computer skills;
• Are stress resistant and used to work in a hectic (Retail) environment;
• Have good practical knowledge of the Dutch and English language (as the Delft store is an international store!);
• Are service minded, friendly and you know how to exceed our customers expectations;
• Like to work in various areas within Customer Relations.
ABOUT THE JOB
The IKEA Delft store is now looking for new colleagues to join the Customer Relations team.
The objective of Customer Relations is to provide an optimal service level to our customers. Every customer encounters our co-workers during their shopping experience: while entering the store (greeters, Smaland), in the showroom or markethall (yellow bags, shopping lists, pencils, trolleys, clean restrooms), paying for their products (Checkout Services) and during goods receipt, exchange & returns or transportation of their purchases.
The focus area of this job is Checkout Services (kassa), but you will also support your colleagues within the other areas of Customer Relations.
IKEA puts the customer first. Our customers visit our store at various days and times (also evenings, weekends) and IKEA expects you to be there as well.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together!
ARE YOU INSPIRED AND INTERESTED IN THIS JOB OPPORTUNITY?
The application deadline is September 27th 2017. To apply, please submit your motivation letter and CV in English.