Administration Manager Purchasing & Logistics Area- Qingdao & Shanghai
- Shanghai, China
IKEA Purchasing & Logistics Area East Asia (Hereinafter referred to as PLAEA) is the biggest region in IKEA global Purchasing and Logistics. It covers 4 regions: Mainland China, Taiwan, South Korea and Japan. There are 4 offices in Shanghai, Shenzhen, Qingdao and Taichung, with around 1 000 coworkers.
PLAEA is the home for all Purchasing& Logistics business units in our regions: Home Furnishing Categories, IKEA Components, Transport Area, Regional Supply Team, Distribution Network Design, and Purchasing & Logistics Area Functions. PLAEA also share support to Free Range Center East Asia and PDC Asia.
Secure preconditions are in place to fulfil compliance in the area of Administration in accordance to agree working methods described in Financial Manual, Admin Manual internal and external
Based on global way of working, give clear guidance on what must change or be improved, capturing good practices and ensuring consistency cross office.
Responsible to secure risk management connected to local offices (e.g. Safety &
Responsible for the travel risk
management; such as travel insurance, visitors’ safety etc.
Ensure a highly effective and cost-efficient office administration that supports co-workers in their daily needs.
Establish and manage the administration cost budget for her/his area of responsibility; continuously uses resources in an optimal way to secure business goals.
Manage relations with external authorities in cooperation with other IKEA units, securing legal compliance with Environment, Occupational Health and Safety
Lead the Administration Team; Responsible for recruitment, development, performance management, retention and succession plans for co-workers directly in her / his team.
. Coordinator for the country Crisis Management Team: support the site manager to conduct
periodic meeting and crisis drills.
Manage relations with internal parties and secure admin team effective &
professional communication with different stakeholders.
At any time, act as an ambassador of Inter IKEA values and Role Model for Fact-based Business leadership.
- Deep understanding of how your everyday work adds customer value by delivering to business results.
- Good knowledge of country specific conditions.
- Good knowledge of IKEA Purchasing Manual.
- Understanding of the IKEA Financial Manual
- Deep knowledge of Admin Manual
- Good knowledge of local laws concerning business & people in respective markets.
- Good Negotiation skills.
- Understanding of accounting, budgeting and forecasting routines.
- Good knowledge of leading project.
- Good Knowledge of process management
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks on an operational level with great attention to details.
- Strong capability for stakeholders’ management.
- Always act with total Inter IKEA interests and Total Cost development in mind.
- Ability to ensure conformity with routines, compliance and legal requirements.
- Ability to work in a structured and organized way.
- Capability to communicate in a clear way and build relationships.
- Capability to lead, develop and inspire people.
- Constantly look for ways to improve and simplify ways of working.
- Good service mind and great passion toimprove better working place.
- Strong ability for stakeholders’management.
- Manage relations with both internal& external parties.
- Secure admin team effective &professional communication with different stakeholders.