HR Business Partner IKEA Museum
- Älmhult, Sweden
About the assignment
You see things a little differently. So do we. Leadership at IKEA is simple, clear and humble. We’re not fans of bureaucracy and complicated hierarchy. Come see things a little differently with us. Join the IKEA Museum and help us share our story.
IKEA Älmhult AB is a new company within Inter IKEA Group where the IKEA Museum is one part. We are right now building and developing the capabilities and organization of this new company. One important assignment is to support the positioning of “IKEA in Älmhult 2030” and the development of Älmhult as an attractive and great place to work, live and visit.
The IKEA Museum is the story of IKEA. In the past, in the present and into the future. Located in Älmhult, Sweden, the IKEA Museum opened in June 2016. The IKEA Museum offers visitors the opportunity to experience and explore the history and development of the IKEA business from a number of different perspectives. Understanding life at home is at the core of our operations. Our aim at the IKEA Museum is to study our heritage, discover new knowledge and share our insights and views on global issues in design, innovation, entrepreneurship and everyday life at home. Do you want to join us on this journey?
In this assignment you are responsible for driving the people agenda at IKEA Museum; continuously developing the leadership, competence and culture, and by that contributing to a meaningful, forward looking and values-driven brand. The assignment includes securing a solid HR foundation that supports the individual and the business together with other colleagues at IKEA Älmhult AB, core businesses at Inter IKEA group and other IKEA HR colleagues. You are part of the management group of IKEA Museum.
You are business minded with a strong people focus having excellent communication skills and deep experience with HR/Competence management tasks. We would like you to have a documented experience working on a strategic business agenda, contributing to business strategies by adding the competence dimension. Further you have change management skills and thrives in a dynamic and evolving environment as building strong relationships and trust comes naturally to you. Beneficial if you have experience of Swedish labor legislation.
About the job
• Be a strong partner to the Museum manager and management team leading the HR agenda
• Drive the HR & competence agenda and identifying competence needs for today and the future, identifying the gaps, establish action plan and take responsibility for implementation, thereby ensuring competence growth
• Act as the change driver on people, business and organisational level
• Coach and support managers to achieve business and people objectives
• Be part of strategic planning, connecting competence and business in the Museum
• Support and further develop the work environment where the IKEA culture and values are a strong and living reality embracing the diversity of co-workers and customers.
• Secure the execution of everyday HR operations and co-worker relations in connection to the HR year cycle, with relevant stakeholders, e.g. on compensation & benefit, recruitment, performance management, contracts and on-boarding, health & safety, etc.
You will be reporting to the HR manager at IKEA Älmhult AB.
Inter IKEA Group has expanded substantially by acquiring various companies active within the areas of product range development, production, and supply. The new Inter IKEA Group comprises over 70 companies in 30 different countries and has around 28,000 co-workers that together with other IKEA colleagues work to fulfil the IKEA vision: To create a better everyday life for the many people. The group consists of three core businesses; Range & Supply, IKEA Industry group and Inter IKEA Systems.
Inter IKEA Systems is the owner of the IKEA Concept and the worldwide IKEA franchisor. The assignment is to continuously develop the IKEA Concept and to ensure its successful implementation in existing and new markets. All IKEA retailers (with the exception of the IKEA store in Delft, the Netherlands, owned by Inter IKEA Systems B.V.) are franchisees and our business partners. 12 different groups of companies own and operate IKEA stores under franchise agreements. Today there are more than 399 IKEA stores in 48 countries.
The closing date for applying is 29th of September 2017. We look forward to receiving your application!