- Älmhult, Sweden
Can you reach out to the whole world, creating a better everyday life for the many people? In Älmhult, Sweden, you can! Here the range is developed and made available to stores and customers all over the world. We are here to offer a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible will be able to afford them. That is our promise, and we do this every day with great passion and energy.
ABOUT THE JOB
As Business navigator, you work every day together with teams and decision makers to come to better decisions, identify new opportunities and initiate actions that will make IKEA grow and our customers happy. Your tools are data, facts and figures, to which you add insights and recommendations. You will be leading performance management for one or more areas, such as sales growth, profitability or quality. This requires passion for and ability to spot business opportunities behind data, an analytical and business drive mind-set and strong communication skills.
ABOUT THE ASSIGNMENT
Your main responsibilities as Business Navigator are:
- Performance management, from goal setting to performance monitoring and insights for one or more performance areas.
- Leading a performance area team, developing and implementing relevant performance indicators to will drive better business decisions.
- Together with your team creating and communicating insights, spotting opportunities and development areas.
To be successful in this role, you need:
- Experience from business controlling or business navigation in a global context.
- Strong drive to lead and organise within your area of responsibility
- Analytical mind-set and the ability to put facts and figures in a business context
- Academic degree within finance, business administration, economics or similar
- Fluent in verbal and written English
We believe that you are excellent in building relationships and co-operating with people in different units and cultures. You are inspired by the IKEA values and committed to creating a better everyday life for the many people.
If you have questions about the position, please contact Business Navigation Manager Malin Svensson, 0766 19 05 97. If you have questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Recruitment Specialist Olivia Håkansson, 0734 22 31 66. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidate.
We look forward to receiving your application in English, at the latest September 17th 2017.
IKEA Range & Supply has the responsibility to develop, design, produce and supply IKEA store with home furbishing solutions available to the many people. Each year IKEA Range & Supply introduce 2,000 new products in the IKEA stores. The total range is almost 10,000 products.